LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vieryn

01-03-2013

Summoner Name: Vieryn
Summoner Level: 2!
Playing For: less than a week....or not at all depending on how you look at it
Thanks for taking the time to review my request for help, and trust me I really need it! I am brand new to this genre but also brand new to PC gaming as a whole so I'm pretty lost. I've decided based on my play style in pretty much every game I've ever played I would work best as a Tank.
I need help positioning myself and identifying when I should approach a situation and when I should retreat, what my jobs are in given situations, and how to adequately function as a member of the team.

I have to confess I haven't actually played a game with real people yet. I played through the tutorial a couple times using the different champions and have figured out some of the mechanics and I'm going to continue running through the tutorials and using the AI feature.

Thanks for listening! I'd really appreciate any help anyone is willing to give me

RadicalEquinox

01-03-2013

You guys really need to get Ciderhelm on here as a mentor

Summoner Name: FreezeBand
Level: 24 -______-
Playing For: Started half a year ago, played a month and stopped, started playing for about a month ago again.

Im mainly having trouble laning against ranged champions when Im using melee. For example, Ive played alot against top lane teemos O.o I also use kat as mid, and i can easily get kills, but in PvP, against champs like ahri and xerath, i cant seem to get any poke in without taking a lot of damage.

EDIT: I am in Central Time Zone, but I can only get on Friday and the weekend.

Cheers,

~Freeze

Pòison

01-03-2013

Hello everyone here looking for help, i have gotten back to a few people who are looking to learn the game , if anyone else needs help, has questions, or wants to play a few games feel free to add me, id be more than happy to help

tarball

Recruiter

01-03-2013

Summoner name ; tarball
Level : 11
Playing for about 2 weeks.

I watched some videos of on the internet and tought this game seems to be nice. So I download and install. I purchased some champions, and learning by myself some techniques, by watching videos and reading. BUT, the thing is I don't really have any experimented friends that could really comment how i am playing. Sometimes I have few bad comments from partners during game (matchmaking) and i am not sure why. My death/kill ratio seems OK and we most of the time win the game.

Anyway, I was really looking for that kind of help. If someone could play few games with me and comments so I can ajust... Am i pushing to much? Should go base or not? etc...

I am sure there is few questions I would like to ask during the same occasion tho !

Thanks !

LiLesah

01-03-2013

Summoner Name: LiLesah
Summoner Level: Just reached 14
Playing For: about 2 weeks

I've never played a game like this before but think I'm kind of getting the hang of it...Would love some help/tips on how I can improve all around. Been playing Annie & I tend to die a lot (been doing a little better lately). I try to stay out of attack range & when I do get attacked can never run away fast enough. Also, I hardly get any kills. (I get a lot of assists though). I don't use the keys 'q' 'w' 'e' 'r' so maybe that's wrong? Tried to practice with unlocked cam...but needs work as well.

Oh there's a lot of things I could use help on... lol
Thank you!

Tupples

01-03-2013

Is this still a working project?

xJoKeRx69

01-04-2013

Hello, if your still interested and/or reading this post and want some help. I am a teacher with LoL Univ. I have wide range of skill sets to help teach, suggest, and fine tune anything that you might feel youd want help with XD so add me up xJoKeRx69 = ingame summoner name

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

^he isn't, we've never seen him around anywhere.

xJoKeRx69

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirielis View Post
^he isn't, we've never seen him around anywhere.
umm yes i am you can ask lord, or even amani.. but thanks for checking up with those people before you posted XD

ript73

01-05-2013

Summoner Name: ript73
Summoner Level: 7
Playing For: A little over a week

I'd like to improve on playing Amumu. I've spent majority of games in bot lane and seem to get outplayed at early levels. Late game he really shines but most of the time it's too late to come back for a victory. I'd like to learn other champs as well.

Thank you!