LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Nephthys

12-27-2012

Summoner Name: Darkrulerjoe
Summoner Level: 7
Playing for: 1-2 Weeks (off and on)

I'm trying to get into the game more often so I should be on a decent amount now. I understand some/most of what is "generally" expect (I understand the setup 2 On bot, 1 in mid, Either 2 in Top or 1 on top + 1 Jungle etc)

I also already understand when to and not to attack Turrets or champ near turrets. I just need some guidance with what items and what order to get them, how to use the skills effectively (though that is only learned by exp I know) and getting use to how each character is suppose to be played.

I like tanky classes and currently the only champs I own is Ashe and Alistar so I can only use those 2 + the week's available however I'd prefer to get use to the 2 I own first.

knivesoutt

12-28-2012

Summoner Name: knivesoutt
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: 4 months

Hi there, first please forgive my english, I'm from Argentina so spanish is my main language. I would like to get some advice or, if possible, in-game practice on how to play against mid-lane assasins like Katarina, LeBlanc, Kassadin and that sort of high burst (plus gap-closer) champs since are the only ones who ALWAYS make my laning pretty hard and outfarm or even kill me a lot early game. As you possibly have noticed I main APC mid characters, mostly Orianna (used to be Diana but nerfs on her ult range made her very difficult for me because of my playstile). Thanks a lot for giving this possibility for us, im looking forward for your reply!

Dubbuhl

12-28-2012

Summoner Name: Dubbuhl
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: 5-6 Months

I need help last hitting for ranked and I need to learn what to build in certain situations in games with all of the champions I play. I am familiar with all of the roles except for jungling and support. I need to improve with all roles. I currently play as Nidalee, Riven, Ezreal, Fizz, Katarina, and Ahri. I am interested in playing as Udyr because I like Utility. I also want to find other champs that fit my playstyle.

Rapidash

12-28-2012

Summoner Name: Bunsicle
Summoner Level: 4
Playing For: 1 day

I've played 4 games total, and mostly with my friends who re level 30. I'm slowly getting the hang of a character and trying out the other free ones, but I don't fully understand champs, their positions, gearing, builds, etc. I really want to find a champ that works for me, or at least an easier one to learn the basics of the game (without being yelled at in the games).

Rompemann

12-28-2012

Summoner name: Rompemann
I'm almost lvl 17 and have been playing for almost 2 months.

I try to read guides for every champion I play so I know which items and summoner spells to use, and I've tried playing most positions although I can only seem to do well with Warwick. I have had some good games as support but I've also played miserably as support. I am awful with mages, it seems. Almost zero experience with carries.

I'd like to improve every aspect of my game so I can fill any position without hurting my team. Lately I've been jungling and (to my surprise) found it quite enjoyable, I think mainly because I am awful at last-hitting. My positioning is horrible, I don't ward as well as I should, and I find that a lot of my ganks when jungling fizzle into nothing, or I get killed because I ult the wrong target, or ult/gank at a bad time. Basically I am a horrible noob looking to improve in every way.

Coby D Morgan

12-28-2012

wow. um this thread is really old. I dont know of this thing is still going on, but if it is, here is my info.

dopekyler
lvl. 25
playing for 3 months (i think)

My main postion is jungle, I cannot seem to manage to gank well and I am always underleveled. I also play support sometimes and I need help all around help with that. But, the main thing I need help with is jungling. Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ichibang

01-02-2013

Summoner name: ichibang
lvl 6
playing for a day lol

I don't really understand what should I do in this game, I can only beat ai at this point
but I always lose in pvp mode, I need someone to tell me what to do,
but when I ask them questions they don't response even if our team was losing.
I am very sad, and I stop playing against players,
but playing against beginner bot is also boring.

Players have bashed me before, but I was not discouraged by that,
I just need someone to teach me how to play.

Thank you in advance.

GooseWorship

01-02-2013

Summoner name:GooseWorship
lvl 12
2 weeks

I need help with last hitting and positioning.

Also I'm not always sure where I should be and when.

Thanks, hope this is still an active thread

Freezing Fists

01-02-2013

I need advice for better play

Sorry for my bad english

trolled by gosu

01-02-2013

Summoner Name: BURN IN PEACE
Summoner Level: 16
Playing For: 2 Months

Thanks a lot for offering help eggtart! I have problems with last hitting minions and mostly just normal skills. Do you mind helping me out someday?