LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BennyZS

07-31-2012

BZSCA
Level 11 i think
playing for about a week

I think i have all the basics covered but i feel there's something im missing. It would be great if someone could help me out on this. I mostly play Sion but am willing to expand.

TillWay

08-01-2012

Summoner Name: TillWay
Summoner Level: 21
Playing For: 1-2 months

I'd really like to learn how to tank. I find that not many people are willing to volunteer for the role and while I am more than willing to step up to the plate, my first time as a tank was absolutely horrific.

Serevarno

08-01-2012

Hello all! =)

Summoner Name: Serevarno
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 3 days

I'm just starting out, and have mainly been in bot matches giving each of the heroes a turn and seeing how I like them. From the champs I've played, I've enjoyed Skar, Nocturne, Kar and Garen. I'm working on last hit and familiarizing myself with the shop for speed of use. I've got a friend that's been playing with me, giving me tips on ability leveling, and some play tactics, but I'd like to get a little more formal with learning what I need to be doing at any one point.

I've run top and bot, no mid yet, and did some basic jungling w/ skar, but I know that bot matches are completely different from normal matches.

I guess i'm just looking for some all around help. =)

Thanks a ton! I'll post my intro in the intro thread. ^_^

Ballton

08-02-2012

Summoner Name: Ballton
Summoner Level: 13
Playing for: 18(?) days(SOMETHING over 2 weeks)

I basically want to improve myself on certain champions I already find quite fun. Right now I could use some help with Malzahar(eventually I'll get to Nocturne and Wukong). I've already picked up a few tricks but could really use some bettering on things like my build(all aspects), as well as avoiding feeding those who counter me or are just better. I also don't excel at solo laning most of the time.

Luddeus

08-03-2012

Summoner Name: Luddeus
Level: 30
Experience: About 4 months

I got to lvl 30 using only vlad as a champion in mid, and once in a blue moon in solo top. However, he is the only champ i know how to play, and even then i am 6-8 in ranked thus far. I would like to improve my vlad play, while learning how to play champions in all roles (ADC, Jungle, Support, Solo top, other mid champs, etc)

Thanks!

domaphir

08-05-2012

Summoner Name: domaphir
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: account exists for a few years maybe, been actually trying to learn for about 4-5 months.

I've been having problems lately, last hitting depends a lot on heroes, i mostly play graves/lux been trying out anivia which is now my main focus and the one i would wish to become better with.

Main problems:
-early game last hitting
-positioning
-timings to push/withdraw
- moving in less obvious patterns
-all around... maybe just everything

As means to contact me i have ventrilo, skype (which is understandable if mentors do not want to use, but it works better than vent for some reason)

I leave for about a week as i am currently on vacations, feel free to contact me so we can issue a moment when to meet.

Thank you in advance.

Uffieofcourse

08-05-2012

posted this in another thread that was recruiting students for LoLU but in case this is the more official one

Summoner Name: Makasem
Summoner Level: 20
Playing For: little under a month

I am looking to improve my last hitting as I think the most I ever got by 10 minutes was 56 but I average 35-40 by then. I am told this is low for that point. I mainly play Tristana now and would love to learn how to position her better and when to jump into a team fight and when to wait. I am also interested in Cho-gath, Sejuani (saving up IP for her still), Ashe, Annie, Veigar, Singed and Malphite.

Uffieofcourse

08-05-2012

nevermind my applying. I just gave my account away and will no longer bother playing anymore

Wynand

08-06-2012

This is great idea!

c0ralista

08-07-2012

Summoner Name: c0ralista
Summoner Level: 10
Playing For: aprox 2 weeks
I've been playing on Cop-vs-Al and last night I played a 5v5 and it went very good. But I need help with tips, on how to tank, jungle.. and all that which I have absolutely no idea whats about. I could add on skype if needed, i'm fluent in Spanish and English.
Thanks in advance for the help