LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viro Melchior

Senior Member

10-26-2010

Fun stuff!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainBanHammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2010

If at all possible, could you help me with my Malzahar? I'd really appreciate it, sir. Even if you're unable to, I'm glad you're doing this for people. It's awesome to see people step out to help others in the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBanHammer View Post
If at all possible, could you help me with my Malzahar? I'd really appreciate it, sir. Even if you're unable to, I'm glad you're doing this for people. It's awesome to see people step out to help others in the community.
I'd love to, just add me in game and message me next time you're on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiltt

Junior Member

10-26-2010

Hey Eggtart,

I'm having serious issues with learning game flow (laning, when to gank, etc...aka Totaln00b syndrome). I like playing Tristana alot, so any advice you can give me on that too would be greatly appreciated. Uh, i dont have a mic at the moment, but i do have vent so i can listen to you that way. Thanks in advance!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millionaires

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-27-2010

I'd love to help you xD but can you teach me too tank, I can't use tanks at all, Kinda sad that I can't tank !!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hárbínger

Senior Member

10-27-2010

this is an awesome service! bravo!
i'm not new and would love to offer to help people out as well. i'm good as DPS champs and typically play jax. i know the game pretty well and would lovvee to help new players! i will help anyone as much as you need, whether that be a few days or a few hours xP
ignore my loses in my recent match list on my profile by the way, ive been stuck with...unfourtunate teams lately solo queuing...meh :P
also eggtart, i would lovelovelove a match with you, i want heavy critique on my playing style! been trying so hard to improve lately, it would be so much appreciated


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R66Y

Senior Member

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSacred View Post
I'd love to help you xD but can you teach me too tank, I can't use tanks at all, Kinda sad that I can't tank !!
Which tanks are you most interested in? I tend to play tanks a lot (probably 3/4 of my games) and can help you with the basics and more if you play one of my mains (Rammus / Shen).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSacred View Post
I'd love to help you xD but can you teach me too tank, I can't use tanks at all, Kinda sad that I can't tank !!
If it is Rammus/Shen then let R66Y help you. If it's Amumu or one of the others I'd be more than happy to teach. Amumu is one of my mains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimm View Post
this is an awesome service! bravo!
i'm not new and would love to offer to help people out as well. i'm good as DPS champs and typically play jax. i know the game pretty well and would lovvee to help new players! i will help anyone as much as you need, whether that be a few days or a few hours xP
ignore my loses in my recent match list on my profile by the way, ive been stuck with...unfourtunate teams lately solo queuing...meh :P
also eggtart, i would lovelovelove a match with you, i want heavy critique on my playing style! been trying so hard to improve lately, it would be so much appreciated
Sure thing man. When you say a match with me, do you mean a 1v1 practice or a legit match with me critiquing during it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apocolocyntosis

Senior Member

10-27-2010

I'd love to play with any of you hope my comments were helpful R66Y


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Qtpi

Member

10-27-2010

I mostly play support class champions, so if someone wants help with those I'm more than available.
Nacrissa is my main, this just happens to be my smurf account name. (although with all the practicing I've been doing with my friend, it's level 11 now) but I'm more than happy to help someone figure out Sona, Soraka or Janna.

I also use Sivir and Teemo on my smurf account as my main two characters so I can help with them as well.