Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Gnomeblaster

10-15-2010

Hey, Check out our website and post your favoride videos, builds, and ask questions that you have. It's free to sign up. Help make this website a success: http://www.freewebs.com/bnforrest/ (http://www.freewebs.com/bnforrest/)

Eggtart Chow

10-15-2010

Quote:
Gnomepunter123:
Hey, Check out our website and post your favoride videos, builds, and ask questions that you have. It's free to sign up. Help make this website a success: http://www.freewebs.com/bnforrest/ (http://www.freewebs.com/bnforrest/)

Don't advertise your freewebs site here dude. Waaaaaaay off topic

Freyskol

10-15-2010

Okay good, I added. Just had a rofl game as Twitch with the gangster skin. =P

420JUGGALO

10-18-2010

Hi Eggtart, I'm replying to your post on my thread. i'd love to lane with ya, or even 1v1. Right now i just lvld to 15 I believe n i'm nowhere close to being half-pro lol. I'm playing with Shaco, also have Annie and Ryze. I love Shaco, especially with an AP build. But a big problem of mine is I'm not quite sure how to jungle, or where the particularly heavy traffic areas are to lay my traps. Annie was my favorite til i met shaco lol. tips on playing her will be greatly appreciated as well.

I have vent, no mic at the moment, but have one coming in the mail right now.

so i'll add you in-game and just let me know when your usually available to play. i myself am more of a 8pm-6am player lol.

Eggtart Chow

10-18-2010

Quote:
420JUGGALO:
Hi Eggtart, I'm replying to your post on my thread. i'd love to lane with ya, or even 1v1. Right now i just lvld to 15 I believe n i'm nowhere close to being half-pro lol. I'm playing with Shaco, also have Annie and Ryze. I love Shaco, especially with an AP build. But a big problem of mine is I'm not quite sure how to jungle, or where the particularly heavy traffic areas are to lay my traps. Annie was my favorite til i met shaco lol. tips on playing her will be greatly appreciated as well.

I have vent, no mic at the moment, but have one coming in the mail right now.

so i'll add you in-game and just let me know when your usually available to play. i myself am more of a 8pm-6am player lol.

I'm on periodically throughout the day to check if new players need help, so if I'm on message me. I'd love to 1v1 to show you how to dominate with Annie, she's one of my mains. As for jungle Shaco...I've never personally played him but I know the whole routine for jungling. I can do some jungle practice with him if you'd like and show you how it's done. Also, you said you love Annie and Ryze. I would just stick with Annie as she overshadows him in every way and having both of them on a team would be kind of a waste.

Fflarn

10-18-2010

Hi Eggtart,

I could use some help with the game, I play Udyr and Twisted Fate. I think I struggle most with the early game laneing and when to initiate ganks. I also have some interface issues that I'm not sure if there is some advice for or just something I have to get used too.

Thanks for volunteering all the time to help us new folks

Eggtart Chow

10-21-2010

Quote:
Fflarn:
Hi Eggtart,

I could use some help with the game, I play Udyr and Twisted Fate. I think I struggle most with the early game laneing and when to initiate ganks. I also have some interface issues that I'm not sure if there is some advice for or just something I have to get used too.

Thanks for volunteering all the time to help us new folks

Flarn I can't remember if I talked to you in game yet but if I haven't just message me next time I'm on.

Eggtart Chow

10-23-2010

bump

Uzo the Great

10-24-2010

It's pretty nice that you guys are doing this to help out noobs. Thanks a lot!

Praeco

Composer

10-26-2010

This definitely is a great thing.

Keep it up!