Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Navaa Mar

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Navaa Mar
Summoner Level: 6
Playing For: 1 week

Being very new, I have a lot to improve on, but one major thing I've noticed I have issues with is deciding when to do what (as in, when to move out of the lane and start jungling/etc)

Beedle the Bard

07-08-2011

Hey, I'm level 30. I've been playing off and on sense the beta release, but I'm still trying to work on last hitting creeps with melee champions and it's not going very well. I just need help safely doing this!

Thanks!

loencn

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Loencn
Summoner Level: 7
Playing For: 3-4 Days

I am mostly improve my all-around game, however I am looking into increasing my survivability and my ability to finish my targets. I have found that most champions I attack excel greatly at escaping, and usually at the expense of my own champion's life.

I have found a few champions I like and am trying to improve with them before anyone else (Nocturne, Twisted Fate, Anivia, Fiddlesticks, and Heimerdinger. I like Nocturne the most, followed by TF/Fiddle/Anivia/Heim)

WrackChore

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: WrackChore
Summoner Level: <10
Playing For: ~5days

I need help with item selection. I primarily play Poppy, but am unsure what's the best way to make money with her. What level does jungling become effective?

drivesaricer

07-08-2011

hey whats up eggtart and co.
Name: drivesaricer
summoner lvl: 1i've been playing for about 5 weeks

I love melee characters Cho'Gath and Sion are two of my favorite. But im having lots of trouble with last hitting as these guys so buy the end of the game win or lose i only have two or three of my recommended items.
Please help.

aerolegendz

07-08-2011

yo im aerolegendz
lvl 30 but my last hitting kinda of sucks and my main problem is i get bad teams in the queue
i need to know the best way to build a champ items runes masteries and all because it wont hurt to learn from people who know. i just want to get better and learn how to have a good game even with a bad team

Nzo

07-08-2011

Looking to sign up as a mentor. I will also sign up on your website, join the in-game chat as soon as servers are online, and I will attend the proving grounds.

How long have you been playing LoL or MOBA's in general (if other MOBA's please list): I played DOTA for about 6months, HoN for a month, and LoL for about

What champions do you excel with?
Annie, Akali, and MF are by far my best champions. However, I am pretty well with almost all champions.

What's your favorite champion role to play (carry, support, tank, mage, etc.)?
AP and AD are my favorites.

How many hours of LoL do you play a week?
15-20

Be honest, how good are you at last hitting and lane control?

I consistently hit 150+ CS at 20 minutes while controlling my lane. I feel this is possibly my strongest asset I can give to a student.

What other games do you enjoy?
When not playing LoL, I'm playing CSS, TF2, or whatever the newest RPG is.

Have you ever mentored someone before?
Just friends.

Have you ever been mentored before?
No

How many years ago were you born?

Vanhline

07-08-2011

name is Vanhline
been playing for about 2 weeks now
got my summoner to rank 12 now
only own 1 champion about to buy my second

i really enjoy the game overall, im doing alright with akali and katarina if i spelled those right, i cant seem to use any of the mana users which bothers me because i see allot of players do vary well on them but i cant seem to balance mana regen and dmg increasers so im always too weak or out of mana with all the toons ive tried.

i also find it incredibly infuriating when i do 98% of the work on someone and someone else does the last 2% and takes the kill credit and cash right out from under me and need to work on whatever to prevent this from happening.

ZombieGrub

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: ZombieGrub
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: 2 weeks

I'd like to approve on my game-specific knowledge, as in how to react to my opponent's team/my lane, and how to be a better squishy when it comes to team fights (I always seem to get targeted as TF before I even do anything...). I'm a confident SC2 player and know how to watch the minimap and can quickly understand the game. I just need someone to point it out for me once or twice.

The Crazy Crump

07-08-2011

eggtart what do you think is the time taken to get help when you sign up on that sight and post a app? for student..????