LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrPtwo

Recruiter

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: MrPtwo
Summoner Level: 12
Game time: not rlly sure i play for a while then quit then come back installed this liek 6 months ago

im usually jsut a casual gamer but i wanna learn more about the game. diff builds, what champs to use with my playstyle. Im currently using caitlyn or panth alot. i normally pick 2 favs from your weekly list. i also bought nunu as a back up if those 2 are taken.

Dark Winston

07-08-2011

I'm new and believe I'm around lvl 8. I have yet to find my champ but have enjoyed using Singed and Kog'maw. I played with Annie but just got assists and 1 or 2 kills.

My first question is about Annie, is using her stun ability a huge part of getting kills with her? I kinda didn't pay attention to it when I was using her the first time.

Here's me second question: How can I be a better solo player (when I'm laning or jungling alone)?

Fate Of Tragedy

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Fateoftragedy
Summoner Level: 20
Playing For: 3.5 weeks

I want to improve last hitting.
Item build optimization.
And timing related with champion fights, when to chase.... when to initiate.... when to etc.
I feel I'm pretty average to sub average and am just not "getting it" and figuring out how to get better ~ the next level.

Davtime

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Davtime
Summoner Level: 9
Playing For: 2 weeks

I would like to learn how to better be a team player. i like versatile characters like blitzcrank and akali but i have a hard time getting the kill or playing my role right. i always seem to push to hard and die or build wrong and end up being inefficient. Team play seems to be the most important thing so i want to learn how to be adaptable.

Kredrianis

07-08-2011

How long have you been playing LoL or MOBA's in general (if other MOBA's please list): I played DotA for 3 years. LoL for two years or so. What champions do you excel with? I don't say I excel at certain champions but rather in the field of Support and tanking. However my usual premade say I'm good with Shen tank, and the majority of supports. What's your favorite champion role to play (carry, support, tank, mage, etc.)? It's a hard decision between Support and Tank but I'd rather play Support. How many hours of LoL do you play a week? I can't consider the range really, but I average 5-8 games a day. Be honest, how good are you at last hitting and lane control? I tend to play champions that don't get a lot of last hits but I'm fairly good at measuring my damage and last hitting. On the lane control side, I control my lane more of hard harassment rather than threat of harassment, I can usually control a lane unless I'm laning against a higher threat. What other games do you enjoy? I enjoy playing FPS games such as CS:S, and on the occasion CoD. Also I am rather fond of RTS games such as SC2 and WC3. Have you ever mentored someone before? I taught about 5 of my friends to play LoL and they are decently good. Have you ever been mentored before?Yes. How many years ago were you born?14 and a half give or take.

Soli Deo

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Soli Deo
Summoner Level: 9
Playing For: 1 week

I would like to just get better at everything. I just started playing so I know in-game experience would help with a mentor who can answer my questions and provide tips and hints and other people who are also exploring the game with me. But basically I'd like help improving everything.

Myyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Myyr
Summoner Level: 16
Playing For: 1 week this time, I played played DotA and HoN before though and league for like two weeks about a year ago.

I need to work on my CS, I want to learn to play AD as I suck hard at it.. and and my positioning and lane control needs help. I'd also really just like some partners to play with.. queueing solo sucks. I have higher rated ELO friends I play with sometime but I really don't learn anything with them.. they just steamroll pub games and it's good for my win column but not so good for teaching anything.

Dromar420

07-08-2011

in game name is dromar420
lvl23
play time:about 3 weeks
not sure what im best at playing ive tryed many champs and seem to like and be fairly decent at most (baring eve) would like a oppinion of a experianced player as to some finer points of each type in actual game play.

royal jystice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: royaljystice (yes y not u)
Summoner level: 6
Playtime: played a few month ago for about a week but with a different acount use this one for about 2 days
i excel with caitlyn as a dps i can farm well with ranged unit that have a high damage but fail at last hitting with melee champions i only have the free to play champions now i am saving up to get ChoGath he was my favorite champion i just tanked but never got anywhere in terms of killing people

Docholidae

07-08-2011

Summoner Name: Docholidae
Summoner Level: 29
Playing For: I started about a year ago, but it has been on and off.

As stated above I started playing a long time ago but stopped for a while and just started playing again which is why I'm not 30 yet. I feel I need help with a lot of things. I have my good games, but due to lack of knowledge in aspects of the game, such as when to initiate, baron, etc, it keeps me very inconsistent. I basically just want to get better in pretty much all aspects of the game, and I feel having someone to help me get better, rather than just rage at me, will ultimately help me achieve a higher level of play.