How can I record video of me playing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

04-17-2012

I want some advice on some champs I play and the best way to get that is to show video of me playing. Any tips on hwo to do this?

Dera Mochimazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

You can either install LoLReplay
http://www.leaguereplays.com/
or use a video recording program such as fraps.

R00ler

04-17-2012

I'll repeat GunPewPew because it'w worth mentioning twice: League Replays.

Dat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

But it must be noted with League Replays, you can't edit the video, you have to download ANOTHER video screen recorded such as Fraps or Camtasia and record your recording, and then edit it. I would suggest getting League Replays because it stores the download files and doesn't take up any space at all in a 1 hour game recording, where just the video recorder alone would usually take up 1gig of space on your computer.

Dera Mochimazzi

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsnova View Post
But it must be noted with League Replays, you can't edit the video, you have to download ANOTHER video screen recorded such as Fraps or Camtasia and record your recording, and then edit it. I would suggest getting League Replays because it stores the download files and doesn't take up any space at all in a 1 hour game recording, where just the video recorder alone would usually take up 1gig of space on your computer.
You can use Movie maker or Sony Vegas and make the video a lot smaller in file size. The reason LoLReplay makes such tiny files is due to the way it works. It records the actions of every person out of the fog of war. LoLReplay plays those same actions when you attempt to watch a replay which is probably why you can't rewind on it.

Vuladro

04-18-2012

I personally use FRAPs to record all of my gaming videos. I would actually suggest LoLReplay for LoL though. If you want real-time feedback, I suggest using something like Twitch.tv, though that takes a beefy processor and a solid internet connection.

Experience: 900+ subscribers on Youtube, 1.4 million+ views, and I stream on Twitch.

www.youtube.com/jandabrock

Tsm WildCats

04-18-2014

Thanks

DaCush

04-18-2014

What kind of graphics card do you have? If you have one of the newer nvidias you can use shadowplay and can even record straight to twitch if you wanted.

Tullydude

05-02-2014

So if you use FRAPS will it be easier than with league recorder?

zane719

2 Weeks Ago

When ever I use fraps it Stops in about 40 secs in the game can someone help me?