Corki raped my towers; a true story yet to be told

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

09-18-2009

if you go on for a dps build his GG gun alone will rape any non-tank champions

Vindico Atrum

09-18-2009

LOL. At lvl 1, it does 5 pure damage a shot. You fail at life, numbers and everything you touch.

Krom

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
LOL. At lvl 1, it does 5 pure damage a shot. You fail at life, numbers and everything you touch.
I guess you missed the fact that they cut his passive down by 50% and didn't let it effect towers after the servers melted down last night.

Try harder next time kid.

Also, learn to not take everything so literally. Reading comprehension and critical thinking classes are in order me thinks.

Stormiy

09-19-2009

I better go with 3 biger ones not frigin 7 - you need to aim 7(!) times, its just plain stupid and does not work vs melee, because its to hard to aim if he moves around and damages slowly - 7 seconds is to much for fight. Also when your low level that ultimate damage is pathetic low...

Waterd

09-19-2009

Actually i think giving a champion an helicopter that fires missiles and a gatling gun is a little too much. You give everyone just swords, bob and daggers, jax even have to fight a lamppost for chirst sake!
Nerf the bastard.

Aeonus

09-19-2009

This is the first champ I've seen that can pretty much destroy other champs and towers with minimal items.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

ahem, veigar is like corki, started already the godly hero on endgame and didnt get nerfed on every patch he was availble , only buffed further to get kill as a killer machine with good players

Epocx

09-19-2009

An other problem is how easily he can escap with his flying tool.
Run fly over the forest with the ridiculous CD on it.

Corvus Corax

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Passive: Uranium Coated Shells - Corkiís basic attacks deal 20% additional true damage.

Has anyone ever read the In-Game ability tooltip. As I remember it said something in the lines of "... to minions, pets, champions" but not towers.

Confirmation please. But hey if there will be a champ that is gonna be a tower-killer, it better be the one in the copter !

Lollerman

09-19-2009

Has anyone ever read the thread carefully?

This was a prediction thread, made before Corki was officially released for play testing.