Corki raped my towers; a true story yet to be told

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krom

09-17-2009

A New Champion Approaches: Corki, the Daring Bombardier

• Phosphorus Bomb - Corki fires a bomb at a target location. In addition to dealing damage, the blast reduces an enemy's chance to hit by 50% and reveals nearby stealthed units for 4 seconds.
  • Valkyrie - Corki surges to target location, dropping bombs that create a trail of destruction for opponents who remain in the fire.
  • Gatling Gun - Corki's gatling gun fires rapidly, dealing 40% of his total damage twice a second in an area in front of him, and shredding the armor of enemies who are under continuous fire.
  • Ultimate: Missile Barrage - Corki fires a missile towards his target location that will collide with the first enemy it hits, dealing damage to units around the target. Corki stores one missile every 12 seconds up to 7 missiles total. Every 4th missile will be a Big One.
  • Passive: Uranium Coated Shells - Corkiís basic attacks deal 20% additional true damage.

OMFGz! At least Yi needed to wait till mid-late game to solo towers, but this guy starts it at lv 1 because he's RANGED! You can't stop him at all as melee, LOL Phos Bombs, LOL Valk if things don't look good for him.... then he comes right back and starts raping your towers.

Wanna creep in his lane as melee? GG gun says no. Better bring Sivir to counter push his lane because he's a beast at it as well.

QQQQQQQQQQQQ!

Harbingerlll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Congrat's to the 2nd champion to be considered OP before even being played

SlyGoat

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbingerlll View Post
Yeah but the Blitzcrank post was spot on.

Krom

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbingerlll View Post
Are you saying my predictions about Blitzcrank didn't come true?

Pretty sure they did, and i'm pretty sure these will as well.

Corki just isn't as blatantly obvious, but that passive has to be one of the best in the game.

#1. Its on a ranged hero.
#2. A ranged hero that looks to be able to push lanes almost as good as Sivir, which means he'll be at your tower often. He also wont have to bust an Ulti to start hurting it.
#3. A ranged hero with 2 built in escape / anti gank tools. Which also can help him chase and kill.

Krom

09-18-2009

LOL...

First Champ to be nerfed after patch notes, during extended down time.

I didn't think GG was going to be as silly as they made it, nerfing the damge was a good call.

Phos bombs are spamable out of the box though, and hit decently hard with 0 ap. 7.38CD with 0 CD runes. Debuff lasts 4sec.

Valk is what I expected, good, solid skill.

Thank god the passive was cut down to 10% and doesn't affect buildings. Really, that 20% bonus damage would've been like Yi's passive on crack. Every 4th hit = free attack since the bonus dmg isn't mitigated, and any hero will have at least 20% physical dmg mitigation.

His ult is, wow, 15 mana, lol.

He still looks scarey though.

Truhls

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
LOL...

First Champ to be nerfed after patch notes, during extended down time.

I didn't think GG was going to be as silly as they made it, nerfing the damge was a good call.

Phos bombs are spamable out of the box though, and hit decently hard with 0 ap. 7.38CD with 0 CD runes. Debuff lasts 4sec.

Valk is what I expected, good, solid skill.

Thank god the passive was cut down to 10% and doesn't affect buildings. Really, that 20% bonus damage would've been like Yi's passive on crack. Every 4th hit = free attack since the bonus dmg isn't mitigated, and any hero will have at least 20% physical dmg mitigation.

His ult is, wow, 15 mana, lol.

He still looks scarey though.
His decent overall, his ult isnt very scary, even trying to spam it. Gatling gun is his bread and butter if you ask me, one of the best creep killer abilities in the game now. Easy to farm with it.

Adonis

Emissary of the League

09-18-2009

This guy's guy a fkn helicopter, he's got a gattelin gun, he shoots MISSILES, he can fly quickly to you or away to escape (lol, yeah right), and he even drops bombs.
wut - teh fux!?!?!?!!? NERF.

Shillen

09-18-2009

From my preliminary assessment it looks like Krom nailed this one just like Blitzcrank. This guy definitely needs to be toned down a lot. But then Riot said they intentionally make them OP when they release them so I'm sure they know he's OP.

TheHeretic

09-18-2009

Seems very strong to me, an absolute ****load of AoE carnage.

Yamikun

09-18-2009

Ok just played a solo practice game with an alistar bot.... At level 16 i couldn't really understand how i was killing him. Just spam my skills and he was going down fast! And i mean REAAALLY fast :P. His ulti seems a bit much with 275 dmg on a 1 second cooldown its 2200 dmg in 7 seconds without using anything else from his skills