Why is it that Leavers are the ones voting no when I want to surrender?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rikrokola

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetvenen View Post
You ever had one of those moments where you can't remember a specific moment of doing something and are slightly embarrassed when you notice the mistake made?....that's what that was...That being said...here is a visual representation explaining the awkwardness...

well played, +1

Unhandled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Devils Advocate: Because you (or someone else on your team) ruined their fun, they will ruin yours.

Also, when it times out, it auto-votes no for all unused votes.
I understand people make mistakes and have bad games, even myself. Hell I didn't so great but I was Soraka so it wasn't like I was going to rack up kills. Still, I didn't feed and I generally healed and kept alive as much of the melee DPS on our team as I could.

But all that is beside the point. They could have been the most incompetent players in the world and that wouldn't have mattered because the real problem is that Riot doesn't let us exclude people who have a high leave percentage from being people we queue with.

Unhandled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazran View Post
wow 13 and 26 leaves... i got 43 leaves.... i am so ashamed T_T
i blame my rage, and hatred for afkers/purposefull feeders.
No offense, but if you're over 5% leaves then yes, you are someone I would rather not play with. Has absolutely nothing to do with your skill, but ENTIRELY has to do with your attitude.

Unhandled

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyYak View Post
But I can't see leaves on anyone else's profile, even when I know they've left at some point.
You see it after the match.

Hippo Man

05-30-2010

There's a leave threshold when you search a profile. Needs to have a certain amount of leaves for it to pop up

Stormsoul

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetvenen View Post
You ever had one of those moments where you can't remember a specific moment of doing something and are slightly embarrassed when you notice the mistake made?....that's what that was...That being said...here is a visual representation explaining the awkwardness...
Patterned blue background with penguin in front moments?

Yeah, i get those once in a while.