[Champion Feedback] Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls In Your Mouth View Post
What kind of terrible Ryze isn't stunning you before he ulti's?

Tisk.
there are some spells like kassadin's ult that can be cast trough ryze's prison

Balls In Your Mouth

09-18-2009

Sad face. Tryndamere is incapable of using his ult during the stun which usually results in me facepalming at his uber skill.

Malystryx

09-18-2009

I think Kassadin has bigger a learning curb then a number of other champions. But I can say I have not seen many people actually being good with him.

Kwazi

09-18-2009

420 play kassadin erryday

The Mad Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

I can see where the steeper learning curve might fit in, but if you play him carefully he is a force to be reckoned with. My hardest time playing with him was when I solo laned against twitch and ewylyn. I had died twice early game, but after level 6 I was easily avoiding them and farming up gold. Ended up leveling to 18 and breaking their tower when they were 14-15 still. We lost the game though =/

Kwazi

09-18-2009

not to mention using teleport to avoid stuns and other nasty things entirely

eddysamson

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazi View Post
420 play kassadin erryday
I agree with this post +1000000000000000

Seriously though Kassadin is my favorite straight up. I can take whole teams with and do enough AoE damage to make wiping them out easy for my team, all the while tanking them all, and being able to TP out at the perfect time.

He's a perfect initiator.

Zeyk

09-18-2009

I looove going pure tank as Kassadin, he is completely invincible and pubs just don't know any better than to pour all the damage they have into him during team fights.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

This is how The Senate plays Kassadin

Masteries: 9/0/21, as much cooldown as possible + 15% spell reduction.

Runes: Attack speed for red runes, max health for yellow runes, max mana for blue runes, split your quints evenly between these three

Items: STACK ROD OF AGES OH MY GOD.

Kassadin is a freaking beast when you stack Rod of Ages. It's far superior to any kind of pseudo-physical DPS. By the time you get your first Catalyst done, leveling up is basicly your way of staying in the battle, outweighting the need to get any health regen or mana regen.

By mid game, you're already a monster, only gaining momentum as you move into late game.

What a lot of people don't realize is the core of Kassadin's damage is done through stacking his teleport. With the disgustingly huge mana pool you get from Rod of Ages stacking, you can get teleport up to level 6 or 7, dropping 700 mana on a massively powerful bit of magic damage. Sure, teleporting in a way that saves mana is nice, but you need it to do damage.

Eventually you'll have more HP then your tanks and you'll be able to out-damage most of your casters. Oh and don't forget. Kassadin takes 15% less damage from magic. Toss that on your incredible escape abilites, disgusting mana pool, crowd slow and powerful silence. That's a nasty peice of work right there.

Virid Shaman

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuke View Post
it can be considered a stun as well since you can't do anything while rooted.
You can accomplish a couple of things while in Ryze's Prison for example Alistar can still headbutt him to knock Ryze away. Though I'm unsure if that's intended.