[Champion Feedback] Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mad Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Just thought Id give my 2 cents about this guy:

Love him. Ive been playing with him lately, and first of hes a lot of fun to play. Secondly, with him there is no champion I fear laning against. Even ryze is easy enough to avoid. Its very fun teleporting away from him as he uses his ultimate, and only drops you down 25% or so HP because it couldn't bounce, and you come back to kill him =).

Very easy to avoid ganks with him, and built for AP/Defense he is a solid defense and offense player. Ussualy go for chalice -> sorc boots - > rod of ages -> Ring ( the 25% ability increase one). Games over by then.

Very fun champ to play, have played a few games now with 12+ kills and no deaths.

Anyone else enjoying him?

Rhaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

I think you ruin games as Kassadin. Seriously though, he is really fun to play but I've never seen one as good as you honestly.

Balls In Your Mouth

09-17-2009

What kind of terrible Ryze isn't stunning you before he ulti's?

Tisk.

Thadious

09-17-2009

Kassadin is my favorite player hands down. I find that i'm first target most of the time and I often escape with a sliver of health left because of his wonderful ult. I'm surprised I don't see more Kassadin players, but I'm extremely happy about it too!

CaptPlanet

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls In Your Mouth View Post
What kind of terrible Ryze isn't stunning you before he ulti's?

Tisk.
Ryze does not have a stun... it's a root... you can still cast in it

yuke

09-17-2009

it can be considered a stun as well since you can't do anything while rooted.

fUkox1U9InqpUXCu

09-18-2009

sure, you can cast spells. and so lots of heroes can escape ryzes ultimate.

MaxTea

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

I disagree. I don't think this guy is OP. He reqires skill of porting and that can be a problem.

strong but not OP I say

-Tea

Hand of Might

09-18-2009

I once played a game as Kassadin and ended up 32/7/8. We lost...

Cobalt

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

I've never been a big fan of Kassadin. I haven't really seen a good one yet or one that could do much other than being a pest.