Release Notes v0.9.25.21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meta

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Not enabled in matchmaking yet, just practice games.

When we DO enable it for matchmaking, the season will be chosen randomly most likely in the first phase.
Awesome, I look forward to the variety Thanks Lima!

Doc Holiday

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Really, you prefer the old big solid green overlays, to the new light ones for spell range?
No way! light blue rings are a major improvement

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-30-2009

Blue rings are MASSIVE improvement. SOOOO much better. I love them. If you change them back, I swear by god I will kill you all.

Either that, or quit playing LoL.

I'm not sure which is worse.

fagballs

10-05-2009

The nighttime normal games make me RAAAAAAAAAGE!

Riverdorf

10-13-2009

It would be nice if player buffs waited until the server could handle the number of people playing without slowing or freezing. I will not be handing on any friend keys until I know the game lagging will not scare them away from what is a great game. And as an aside how is it possible for players to be level 30 with no stats to their name, I find it hard to believe they got to level 30 without fluking at least one win and can we get rid of win/loss/leave ratio for those playing practice games. Also some anti spam software may stop players spiking a slow down or crash so they can go on a killing spree at the expense of others who can't see a thing happening on the screen. If these problems are addressed I can't see this game not being a huge hit with John Q public. I would also like to say that this is a fantastic idea for a battle game. Some new maps would give this game an extra boost as veterans can get used to anything and noobs will always try something that looks good(but not too good as we want some competition and not gawkers standing still) and if map specific characters became available the place you play could have as much impact as who you play. Keep up the great work guys.