Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v0.9.25.21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-19-2009

Quote:
Hmmer94:
i think it looks fine, stop crying about this or that ffs...

They should have age limits for beta testers, make it +18 and make em confirm with a credit card

This forum is rotten by dumb kids

Age discrimination makes me a sad panda.

Nmaster64

09-19-2009

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Really, you prefer the old big solid green overlays, to the new light ones for spell range?

Oh no I'll actually give y'all that one. Like the new spell range stuff.

I'm not a fan of the changes to the fonts and stuff I mean. Much more readable (nice), but just look...I don't know...less polished? I think the health/mana bars could look a little cleaner too.

Mean no offense, the game looks great overall. Just nitpicking since those couple things caught my eye post-patch.

Quote:
flankd:
P.S. WTB LAN CAPABILITIES FOR LOL... I know, it will probably never happen because of security reasons, but I can atleast dream can't I?

I don't see why not since the game is free...I really wish I had asked about this in the Q&A now...

Quote:
Hmmer94:
i think it looks fine, stop crying about this or that ffs...They should have age limits for beta testers, make it +18 and make em confirm with a credit card. This forum is rotten by dumb kids

22, college degree, game developer, and over a half decade of web design experience.

It's a BETA. Feedback is impor-...ESSENTIAL.

andkore

09-19-2009

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Really, you prefer the old big solid green overlays, to the new light ones for spell range?

I'm not the one who you are responding to, but I actually did like the old spell range look. Mostly I just wish you gave us options about this stuff (cursor size, spell range, audio announcement when you get a kill, etc). These are pretty arbitrary changes and I think that whenever you make changes like this that are not unequivocally better, you should give us the option to choose. Perhaps from a technical level it is hard to add these options to the game, but I think that it would allow you guys to please more people.

09-19-2009

they overdid the blitzcrank nerfs... After his first nerf he was barely fine, now he just sucks honestly.

Revert to previous plz.

Petition

Slanzinger

09-20-2009

Quote:
Hmmer94:
i think it looks fine, stop crying about this or that ffs...

They should have age limits for beta testers, make it +18 and make em confirm with a credit card

This forum is rotten by dumb kids

. . .
Yes, because everyone over 18 has a credit card ¬_¬

Seriously, that would be a foolish move. I steer clear of them at the moment, I don't need any *extra* burden from debt as a student. And many MANY people under 18 can get access to a credit card anyway.

Fail troll is fail.

Funk

09-20-2009

Quote:
Hmmer94:
they overdid the blitzcrank nerfs... After his first nerf he was barely fine, now he just sucks honestly.

Revert to previous plz.

Petition

He's fine.

Icebeerg

09-20-2009

wow masterpiece ^^
but i think teemo's imba now!

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

09-21-2009

Quote:
Added International matchmaking for our European Client

So this is only for European client or will we be matching with Europeans now?

ParaMorph

09-22-2009

Interesting Changes I am happy with them i think lol

jezzy

Recruiter

09-22-2009

dont like new kayle