Release Notes v0.9.25.21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

• Morgana
    • Dark Binding
      • Decreased Area of Skill Shot from 100 to 80

Soo..
Alot of heroes now have their skillshots AOE etc etc buffed up, well this was a nerf for her, but its still large imo.
But I still dont see anything about Singeds gas, standing and running around on melee with the gas and still not being able to make it hurt the enemies, Ashes ulti can be like 1500 yard from a target or.. so it feels and you get stuck, singed gotta HUG the targer melee vs melee and it still MISS.. bah

his gas gotta be like a 15 range.

TheRocK

09-19-2009

The new patch ruined everything. The new interface (pointers etc. mana showing on the enemy) makes the whole game look bad. Plus the bad sideffect is the framerate is way lower then before. 120 before, 60 now.
One important thing is some champions are way to overpowered like Teemo or Gangplank? Some got worse like Twisted Fate or Warwick. You really have to work on this, or just go back to the old version, because this one was far better.

climax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Sigh. Looks like my boy Blitz gets the nerf stick yet again.

Nmaster64

09-19-2009

Wow my first game since after patch felt laaaaaaaaaaaggy. This game has NEVER been laggy for me.

AND OMG WTF, what's with all the nerf sticks, but Ryze is like, unaffected?

And the new UI stuff in-game...UGLY.

Cold Fusion

09-19-2009

I didn't think Teemo needed a boost. Now I rape more face.

Anyways, glad the winter map's back. I like what they did with Cho'Gath, too.

Jax don't always do great, it depends on the player. They can be great, or they can be noobs (I just played a game last night with one Jax on each team, one went 11-7 and the other went 3-10). I don't think he really needs a nerf, at least not a big one.

On the subject of new champions, I haven't played with or against a Corki yet, but I have played against Katarina, and she seems perfectly balanced. She can kill champions pretty well, but not minions very well, so she gets less gold / experience.

As far as new items, I've only tried Guinsoo's Rageblade, but for an attack Teemo, that thing is beast.

JamesMoh

09-19-2009

OMG! New champo Corki, the Daring Bombardier... 4 active skills - with good hands he's kill machine

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-19-2009
14 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmaster64 View Post
And the new UI stuff in-game...UGLY.
Really, you prefer the old big solid green overlays, to the new light ones for spell range?

Chainyk

09-19-2009

Quote:
Really, you prefer the old big solid green overlays, to the new light ones for spell range?
borders are ugly !

Hmmer94

09-19-2009

i think it looks fine, stop crying about this or that ffs...

They should have age limits for beta testers, make it +18 and make em confirm with a credit card

This forum is rotten by dumb kids

Verto1

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
I'm mixed, while I think the green ones looked a little odd I grew to love them. I'm going to give it some time before I decide on these new ones. So far though I'm not very fond of it.