Mundo feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristen

09-18-2009

I like Mundo, I think hes an excellent tank all you need is the right health regen and you can spam his fire

Krow

09-18-2009

Does look better, but i agree w/ Zeyk, way better sion style, but w/o a stun. Sion>Mundo by far.

Ky Kiske

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

I meant to say an HP tank lol.

you are right though Zeyk.

shedim

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Sterling View Post
Replying to everyone who thinks Mundo is a **** hero:

Positives
-Rediculous early-game farm. Everyone that says his 'W' ability is **** obviously can't play him. Leveling this skill early is essential for him to affoard Wormog and Force of Nature by mid-game, and he -needs- them to cast spells often without much drawback. Not to mention, Cleaver is an epic last hit early game, and really all Mundo has going for him from levels 1-4. Burning Agony definately shines at rank 2 and 3, however, and will out-farm cleaver (and most other heroes) any day.
I'm way too lazy, to explain everything detailed. Here is the short version for you:
-To benefit from burning agony, he must stand as next to creeps, as possible. This is difficult, when you have enemies on your lane. Also toggling life drain at low level is the most retarded thing you can do. 1 Ashe, Ryze, Morgana or 2 ranged on your lane, and you pretty much can forget farming with burning agony. Ever. farming with Burning agony works - when you are alone on the lane. No enemies, no allies. How often does that happen? And how long does it take for the enemy gank-squad to arrive, and party with a lonely low hp mundo?
-Cleaver is a nice last hit, but personally, I'd rather have a proper chasing/snaring tool, than a lasthit ability.

Quote:
-Amazing End-game Presence. Mundo, in no way shape or form, is a ganker. He is a Farmer. He is a Presence. He's like Undying with a Vanguard, Pipe, and Radiance. He doesn't do **** but scare the hell out of you. But that's why he's so great, in my opinion. There is nothing more terrifying than him running through creeps with 540 movement speed, (Thanks for the +10 MS in the last patch Riot, ily <3) fire on, regenerating something like 180 health a second, with a spammable snare that hits like a truck on tanks, and not to mention something like 300 damage from 'E'.
-He isn't a farmer. And he is by no means even near to Undying. He doesn't scare ****.
-By the time you reach scary 540 movement speed, your enemies will have stuff, that is more intimidating.
-180 health per second? Are we playing the same game, dude?
-Burning agony in teamfights only works, when you are left unharmed. How often does that happen? Right...
-the spammable snare can easily be blocked by creeps
-Masochism is only viable with attackspeed items, or every hero will outdps you.

Quote:
-His Cooldowns! NO ONE I've seen that plays Mundo exploits his cooldowns! His cleaver might have drawbacks, but it's a four second cooldown. Four! And it's cost is something like, what, 1% of your health in mid-game/end-game? Not to mention with the proper builds, you can get it down to 3.8, and even get Sadism ('R') to 53 seconds. In the majority of my games since last nights update, I have always had Sadism up when I've needed it.
Cleaver isn't 4 seconds anymore, but I agree on the cooldown thing. At least his cooldowns are....okay. Nothing great, but at least okay. Too bad 50% of his abilities are **** and the other 2 are just okay, not great.

Quote:

Negatives

-For a tankish hero, he sure is squishy early-game. Building a Pro-Health build on Mundo is tricky, because his base damage is pretty low. Farming is a problem against ranged heroes, because they'll exploit you for all you're worth. Once you get a few ranks of 'W', however, his farming sky-rockets, and by mid-game this flaw is easily wiped out.
No, his farming skyrockets, once he is the only hero on the lane. He is a ****ty farmer. 1 ranged is enough to counter him.

Quote:
-Cleaver's Range isn't that bad, but it could use either a range upgrade or a projectile speed upgrade. However, that's not what makes it bad. It's got some targeting issue right now, that it will pick adjacent targets over ones directly on the aiming reticle (SP). This saddens me when I end up hitting a creep with my cleaver. :[
-target issue
-cleaver flies through champions without hitting them (wtf, how did i just miss that tiny, maxed out feasted Cho gath?)
-range is ****
-snare is **** (too short duration/snare too weak)

Quote:
-His racial is fairly weak, all around. From what I've gathered from his build, Riot's been leaning towards making him rely on giving and taking his health in large quantities. So, his health regen should be fairly high. Let me put this into perspective.

.3% of 1000 is 3. You heal 3 HP a second. It will take you 300 seconds to hit 1000 health regen with that alone. And even then you're not at maximum health, just close to. Given this is somewhat nullified by Rejuv. Brooches and possibly a Force of Nature, but for a racial (compared to others, like Nunu's, Jax's, and the like) is fairly weak. IMO, it was better before the nerf yesterday, and burning agony was better with it as a passive.
I feel like he regens even slower than before the patch, but I can be wrong, of course.
He desperately needs better regen or a non ulti heal over time tied to a rather short cooldown. Some kind of passive ability, which gives him increased regeneration (or a weaker hot) when he kills creeps and a stronger hot/better regen, when he kills champions.

As for your guide, well. Burning agony can be countered easily and WILL be countered easily. You will onla be decent, when you outfarm your enemies - but I doubt they will let you do so.

Agent Silence

03-25-2014

Bump.

Wannazzaki

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Silence View Post
Bump.
I read this whole goddamn thread without noticing the date stamp, thinking what the everloving ****. Thanks >:V