@Riot-Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Tbh the stability testing should have happened before the announcement or at the very least been already well underway.

Shini Laser

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatid View Post
I'm sorry but that's bull****.
May we ask why it is "bull****"? I would imagine the burden on Riot's servers from a game on the Crystal Scar is greater than it is in Summoner's Rift, which forces more intracommunication between the servers, which can be a problem. I mean, while it is always possible they are lying, the accuser has the burden of proof.

maooo

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
There will be a beta test in the near future.
Near future = Soon(tm)

jegelskertheisdk

09-17-2011

preak have said the 28/9

Keyan

09-17-2011

I'd rather wait an extra month for dominion than have my blood pressure skyrocket because of login queue, chat issues and game starting issues.

Period.

End of story.

Thank you Riot for taking precautions.

painboots

09-17-2011

Quote:
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we have not announced a release date for it yet so it hasn't been delayed.
So, "really soon, like REALLY soon after PAX" means like 2-3 months after Pax right? Seriously guys were getting sick and tired of hearing "soon" as now its just used as a scapegoat for you guys to get out of giving us a general time frame

uperhappyCat

09-17-2011

I hope they release it soon because im getting bored of the normal game. And im only level 24! come on Riot get you sh*t together

Quarlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Also we have not announced a release date for it yet so it hasn't been delayed.
Out of curiosity, what did you guys tell PC Gamer?

I know there's bad gaming magazines out there, but I don't believe PCG are in the business of printing baseless lies...

Shini Laser

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarlow View Post
Out of curiosity, what did you guys tell PC Gamer?

I know there's bad gaming magazines out there, but I don't believe PCG are in the business of printing baseless lies...
I wouldn't say they are in that business, but I do think they were speculating just as much as us and figured there was no way in hell it wasn't coming out.

Quarlow

09-17-2011

[Dang] this common sense...

(apparently the filters on here are hilariously spotty)