@Riot-Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItIsNowDiamonds

09-15-2011

You people seem to be taking the soon thing too much into what you think soon should be to meet your needs. In the world of business, etc. you would be lucky if soon meant any time in the next 3-4 months. As well as that it takes a lot to put out something like this, whether the map is actually done or not. We all want Dominion, and ,yea, we've all been teased with it, but that's no reason to act like you're not gonna play the game anyway. Give them some credit for going outside the box here for this type of game and not only making a new map, but an entirely new game mode. I'll be happy if it comes out before Christmas, because in reality that's how long getting something like this out "soon" takes.

bob the turtle

09-15-2011

Quote:
Notice how they said the goal is shortly after PAX. They never stated it will be coming shortly after PAX.
listen dude, we're not playing 10,000 dollar pyramid, or whats my name celebrity edition.

This is league of legends, not a word game.

We're not playing scrabble here

shortly after pax is gone, and the goal was the release date, all has failed at riot yet once again

click d or f

09-15-2011

I'm sorry, i hate to admit it, BUT EVEN INFINITY WARD IS BETTER WITH PATCHES AND RELEASE DATES...

ItsJustReeses

09-15-2011

Bleh...i defended them and all they did was tease us more

Bah **** you Riot..See if i stick up for you again

Prybly

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsNowDiamonds View Post
You people seem to be taking the soon thing too much into what you think soon should be to meet your needs. In the world of business, etc. you would be lucky if soon meant any time in the next 3-4 months. As well as that it takes a lot to put out something like this, whether the map is actually done or not. We all want Dominion, and ,yea, we've all been teased with it, but that's no reason to act like you're not gonna play the game anyway. Give them some credit for going outside the box here for this type of game and not only making a new map, but an entirely new game mode. I'll be happy if it comes out before Christmas, because in reality that's how long getting something like this out "soon" takes.
I completely agree something like this is intricate, awesome for the game, and takes a lot of time/work. But, no, just taking the word 'soon' as what it's meant for. If you want to scale it so greatly, when they've already been working on this for some time and getting towards release (or you wouldn't be creating all this 'teasing' if you weren't nearing date), refer to my previous comment about '93-'01. Because, 8 years actually is soon, compared to 2000+. Right? Does 'see you soon' mean, see you in 6 months? A year? Two?

I'm behind Riot, but, all I ask is that they take their time and TELL US such things. Just don't want to see them falling into the likes of Blizzard, pissing people off by basically lying to them. Thankfully this is an awesome free game, although for most of us it is not. My point is, they should be mature about it and tell it like it is. Not coming out 'til Thanksgiving? Fine! Christmas? Fine! It sure beats waiting day-by-day hoping news will be released (which is actually kinda worse =p) or a mysterious upcoming patch is in the making.

Just be honest, baby, and everything will be ok.

Shini Laser

09-15-2011

Why am I not surprised? The reds come out, give a completely honest answer on what their problem is, and the amount of rage at Riot goes down minimally, if at all.

And people wonder why I said it was pointless for the reds to come out and speak to the community.

Malcara

09-15-2011

Co-op vs. Ai anyone...

Robotick

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
Why am I not surprised? The reds come out, give a completely honest answer on what their problem is, and the amount of rage at Riot goes down minimally, if at all.

And people wonder why I said it was pointless for the reds to come out and speak to the community.
Well... i think there is far less rage, now riot need to explain why they took 3 weeks to give us ONE comment on the state of the game

click d or f

09-15-2011

lol watch riot release it on december 29th 2012 then the world ends because 2 much people are playing dominion

click d or f

09-15-2011

If i was riot, I'd probably shut my mouth bout dominion, release it and surprise players=) just saying....

Edit: I would lulz if they released magma chamber instead of dominion