Bought Taric with Riot points

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonvia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

I still do not have him in my available champion list....

tried reseting the client but still the same, nothing.

DAYM DAT ASS

05-29-2010

email support. 1000000s of these threads

Osamodas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

*ahum* That's gay.

Demonvia

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamodas View Post
*ahum* That's gay.

See you played dofus lol.

Just thought someone could tell me why this has happened and will i actually get the champion that i bought.

Osamodas

05-29-2010

If you email Riot, they will probably fix it. It just a bug, I guess.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

05-29-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Because EncasedShadow said it better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
To further expand on Phreaks statement

Occasionally, there can be a delay between when you make a purchase in the store and when that purchase is applied to your account in PVP.net. The purchases usually show up on their own within 30 minutes, but sometimes, simply logging out of PVP.net and logging back in will force the account to update. If the purchase still isn't appearing after some time, please contact support@riotgames.com with the transaction ID of the missing purchase. The transaction ID can be viewed in the "My Account" section of the store on PVP.net.

Hurrrdurrr

05-29-2010

will you get it? yes

I've had this happen and all i had to do was log off then click said bought champion and he got all colorful and I could play him.

If that doesn't work you can either wait or email riot and wait for them to fix it.

**Phreak beat me to it.

Demonvia

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Definitely email support@riotgames.com. I checked your account, and you don't technically own him, so something screwed up (and restarting your client probably won't help). I don't have the means to fix it myself, but our CS dudes definitely can.
okay will email them now, i was thinking that the glitch could of occurred since my internet connection is shaped so everything is all slow and takes forever to do things (on my side)

Cheers

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-29-2010

To further expand on Phreaks statement

Occasionally, there can be a delay between when you make a purchase in the store and when that purchase is applied to your account in PVP.net. The purchases usually show up on their own within 30 minutes, but sometimes, simply logging out of PVP.net and logging back in will force the account to update. If the purchase still isn't appearing after some time, please contact support@riotgames.com with the transaction ID of the missing purchase. The transaction ID can be viewed in the "My Account" section of the store on PVP.net.

Demonvia

05-29-2010

emailed them two days ago and i still have no yet received taric the only response i got was the automated one that says they received my email....

whats taking so long

edit: i also sent them my account purchase details (actually says i have bought Tarlic with RP )