How can you beat this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinistral

05-29-2010

The other team has only Tarric as a CC, Janna mildly because it's dodgable. Further more, stack MR versus a team like that (kat's ult is magic damage and Ez was build AP) and they do little damage against you any more.

Have Shen taunt a healer or two and focus them down with Yi (should be EASILY done), Shaco and Ashe can pick apart pretty much anyone based on their items.

You lost, not because healing is OP, because you failed to properly counter a team that lacks pushing and only is strong at healing.

A Koggie Maw

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
The other team has only Tarric as a CC, Janna mildly because it's dodgable. Further more, stack MR versus a team like that (kat's ult is magic damage and Ez was build AP) and they do little damage against you any more.

Have Shen taunt a healer or two and focus them down with Yi (should be EASILY done), Shaco and Ashe can pick apart pretty much anyone based on their items.

You lost, not because healing is OP, because you failed to properly counter a team that lacks pushing and only is strong at healing.
Quote:
Quote:
because you failed to properly counter a team that lacks pushing and only is strong at healing.
Quote:
lacks pushing
wat?

Kobrakai

05-29-2010

healing comps = try hards.

JunkRamen

05-29-2010

Quote:

Janna CC is not "mild" by any means. CC isn't as important to heal comps when you can win at any stand-off because any damage short of full initiation is easily shrugged off by heal comps. You're right about their lack of a carry though.

Not sure how you're going to get Shen to even land a taunt on those healers because they'll just back up to their tower, watch him eat some hits and have to blue pill, then start pushing your tower. Meh.

Xetvenen

05-29-2010

By looking at some of the items taken (and you know **** well which ones I'm talking about), I present OP with this:

wonderBlake

05-29-2010

Team fights aren't the problem versus teams like these, they push towers down and have too much healing for the other team to do anything while a tower is just getting beat on, this has been around for forever, just harder to counter now.

Zeunchainn

05-29-2010

How do you lose to a team with Soraka?

Laue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
How do you win against a team with Soraka?
Fixed. Since when Soraka is bad?

SyZ4

05-29-2010

Save a disable for Kat's ult, don't stay clumped for Ez' ult, never chase, have somebody on your team with AE get the golems to prevent pushes and put out offensive pressure, focus Soraka / Kat / Ez first

Rad1987

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetvenen View Post
By looking at some of the items taken (and you know **** well which ones I'm talking about), I present OP with this:
I was the shen bro. But i appreciate the time and effort you put in to adding that pic, so sweet of you.