How can you beat this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiuchi

05-29-2010

Personally, I think Katarina/Ezreal/Soraka/Janna/Shen is stronger.

But really, there's not much you can do to counter any team like that in blind pick. Unless matchmaking messes up, you'll be comparable skill level, and thus you can't just outplay them. So aside from tryharding with AoE spam or your own heal team, you're almost guaranteed a loss.

Osmodius

05-29-2010

Kill them with fire.

DUH.

Whiteseal

05-29-2010

Nothing. Roll the same setup and do better at it maybe? Aside form that you're boned.

You did kinda roll ******way on it though, zerker's and philo stones and whatnot, not that it would have mattered. Heals are a joooooooookkkeeeee.

You could try tankway, sometimes that beats healway.

Rad1987

05-29-2010

Ya ya, i get it the item choices are bad, but the point is 3 of our champions had exec call but yet we could not kill any of them. Was trying to point out that hopefully healing gets a nerf or they change exec calling.

Redundantmoth

05-29-2010

The only person with a BF sword as a component was the yi. You had an Ashe and Shaco. Starks on Shaco instead of IE? whatever the nuts ashe was doing instead of IE?

Your team lost because of poor item builds. Heals are most certainly broken but having bad teammates makes matters that much worse.

To clarify something, Atk speed < High damage in this situation. If Ashe is hitting like a truck then you can have a heavy hitting Yi and Shaco dive for the squishiest person while Blitz and Shen do their thing.

Rad1987

05-29-2010

alright well ill make sure to tell my team mates to itemize better, but i still believe healing in general has to get another look at.

Rugi

05-29-2010

Healing has already been nerfed. Do you want Riot to just outright ban certain team comps?

NumberOneMercury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Well the score in that game is 21-22 right? Pushing problem not killing problem?

Bad News Bear

05-29-2010

First, make sure team knows how to do item builds. Second, surrender at 25 against good Janna with no Janna.

Xixy

05-29-2010

I'd suggest not being awful, but that's just me.