[IDEA]New Summoner Skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingreaper

09-17-2009

Level 5: Harden, reduces damage taken by you hero by 50% for a duration.

Level 15+IP expense: Darken, enemies lose their team sight temporarily, and can only see what their hero sees.
The game also ceases giving them automatic notifications.
They may still talk to each other however.

Anyone else have ideas for summoner skills?

Anang

09-17-2009

Harden isn't a good name for a summoner spell. Just throwing that out there now.

Scoce

09-17-2009

I like the second one.

How bout "confuse", which reverses one opposing player's keys ie. getting q-w-e-r skills mixed up and randomly moving his character around heheh

ImaBastard

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anang View Post
Harden isn't a good name for a summoner spell. Just throwing that out there now.
I like it. The hero could be shaped like a metapod and called *****.

OranGe

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBastard View Post
I like it. The hero could be shaped like a metapod and called *****.
best comment i've ever seen.

Kingreaper

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anang View Post
Perhaps change the name to Guard?

Pobelter

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingreaper View Post
Perhaps change the name to Guard?
I'm for the name 'Erect Stance'.

Fraid

09-18-2009

Darken is OP I know one of the charachters in HoN has something like that, but it's way to powerfull of an ability for a well organized team and should not be implemented in any shape or form. The abillity to gank freely and take towers with out the other team even knowing is so strong that unless you want to see it on 10 out of 10 heroes every game it shouldn't be part of LoL.

Kingreaper

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraid View Post
Darken is OP I know one of the charachters in HoN has something like that, but it's way to powerfull of an ability for a well organized team and should not be implemented in any shape or form. The abillity to gank freely and take towers with out the other team even knowing is so strong that unless you want to see it on 10 out of 10 heroes every game it shouldn't be part of LoL.
Wouldn't it depend on how long it lasts?

I suppose it could have an additional rule that a team still maintains vision within their own base if it was overused for backdooring.
Actually, that seems very much a sensible rule, because otherwise that'd be it's sole purpose, whereas using it for ganking/escaping is much more interesting.

Fraid

09-19-2009

Any blind time is enough for the entire team to shift position on the map. If you want to kill a lane and it only lasts 1 second that means five seconds for a team to form up, which is plenty to get the jump.
This skill's greatest use is not backdooring, so much of winning and loosing is possitioning and surprising the enemy team that you just couldn't affoard to not have the skill while playing against a team that was using it.