Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone ever scored a Penta kills? And with which champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keyd

05-29-2010

I got one as twitch once.

amcii

05-29-2010

i saw a heimer with a pentakill..in his stats

my highest is a quadra..and 20triplekills as mundo

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/asdsdasd.jpg/

amcii

05-29-2010

there are some champs..with aoe dmg..who can get them easy..so it isnt that hard for them..

1v1 champs..who score a pentakill..they gain my respect

ChaosZeroX

05-29-2010

I was close. Pirate. 40 kills which is my highest now. I have proof. Got a quad kill in match

SlyGoat

05-29-2010

<- singed penta

Granorath

05-29-2010

twice i 1vs5 the whole team with tryn but sadly no pentakill because i had to kill all of them with full hp and it took to long (+ i think the timer hates me)

but i saw 1 nunu get a penta kill by running into all of them with half their hp (team had no stuns) and killed 4 of them then he snowballed the last guy for the penta

Singha

05-29-2010

On a side note, i don't like how it doesn't register Total First Bloods under most champions played.

0 FB's for all.

Eggtart Chow

05-29-2010

I almost had one today with Annie. A Mundo and I crashed the other teams Baron party. I Tibber stunned the whole team and got so close to a pentakill but Mundo cleaned up and got a triple while I got a double. So I guess he was closer to the penta than me....anyways it was awesome.

krnpanda

05-29-2010

i have a quadra kill as zilean.

ProudStorm

05-29-2010

no penta but i had an epic quadra when i was stacking tiamats on tristana. the other team was dumb enough to camp the brush we had warded and amumu goes in and ults and they all got destroyed
I think i had 3 tiamats