Has anyone ever scored a Penta kills? And with which champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hasteroth

05-28-2010

A buddy of mine has one on tristana and I should have one on nunu but the timer ran out and I had to be satisfied with a quad.

Dropkick Murphy

05-28-2010

I've had two.

One on Veigar, and one on Fiddlesticks.

The Fiddlesticks one is pretty easy to imagine.. crowstorm + bouncing crows during a team fight and I ended up getting credited for every kill.

and Veigar... I have a screenshot of my game on my other computer... I think my final score was 33/6/12 or something. My AP was crazy high... hitting 1039, I think. A Team fight started... I dropped my stun in the middle of everyone, threw down a meteor, got 3 kills, ulted someone else for a kill, and Q'd the last one while chasing them down with the rest of my team for the last kill.

It was a penta, but since it took about 10 seconds to chase that last kill down, I don't think it counted.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

I have fiddle & kat pentas followed by surrenders somewhere around my computer. I miss the old days when no1 had CV and teams with 5 stuns used them all on the tank, good times.

Schommer

05-28-2010

I got one as Yi the other day. Not really sure how it happened but it was epic.

Lawlicon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Warwick over here.

AIM7Sparrow

05-28-2010

I win.

DPS Cardmaster pre-nerf. That's right folks.

Mtlmn

05-28-2010

Closes I got was a 4-man with Twitch. Enemies were bundled up in the jungle just above tower 1 on bot. Circled around from tower 1 side and ulted them from behind then Expunged. Fifth person got killed by a teammate.

That was the game ending kill

Airyina

05-28-2010

I two shot an entire team with Annie. They were all standing in the bush outside baren, my team was killing it, and I knew they were there, I dropped bear on them for the stun, and I used incinerate right afterwards and I 2 shot everyone on their team. They were all squishy. I had about 900 AP after killing baron. It was my first penta kill, I've gotten 3 others since, all with Annie. I have screen shots of it saying penta kill on all 4 of them, but in game it didn't register any of them in my hero stats, pity.

Atreties

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airyina View Post
I two shot an entire team with Annie. They were all standing in the bush outside baren, my team was killing it, and I knew they were there, I dropped bear on them for the stun, and I used incinerate right afterwards and I 2 shot everyone on their team. They were all squishy. I had about 900 AP after killing baron. It was my first penta kill, I've gotten 3 others since, all with Annie. I have screen shots of it saying penta kill on all 4 of them, but in game it didn't register any of them in my hero stats, pity.
Pics or it didn't happen.

tailspeeder

05-28-2010

I've scored 2 pentakills as Soraka.