Has anyone ever scored a Penta kills? And with which champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBlackDad

02-23-2013

1 with sivir (2 days ago YAA)
1 with ashe
1 with vayne
1 with cait
a couple with kat, but that doesnt count

Sodomize

02-23-2013

Vaynex4,Katx3,Ezreal,Tristana,Akali,Ahri,Fiddlecoc k, apYi,

RanhiroK

02-23-2013

My first penta was for me game changer. I was Orianna, we had no vision on Baron so i was going to ward. I was using the ball to not facecheck the bushes, but once i got into the bush behind baron it was warded so a Skarner flashed and caught me with his ult and they five killed me. My team was holding mid later against and the tower got destroyed inevitably. They fought and got them to half hp, then they destroyed the inhibitor and they started chasing Blitz who was the last, Blitz was running to the towers when i revived he had their Skarner Darius and Evelinn at his range and behind him were MF and soraka. So it began, i shielded then i used command attack to their team seeing their hp drop a little and then use my ult with W and they got evaporated in an instand triple. Then i confronted MF with some autos with lich bane and then Q she got also killed then the only thing left was soraka who began to run but i flashed and killed her with q and w. My first penta was complete. Also in that match their Darius almost got a penta but i juking some got out of time and he didnt. After the penta we won in a few teamfights later.

My second penta was with kat. I just e ult and spammed mi Q W E wherever possible and somehow got a penta. The last kill was flashing to get into E range. Thanks.

NVDax

02-23-2013

I've gotten five penta's with Twitch in normals, and I recently got my first Ranked pentakill with Xin Zhao.

2 were with jungle Twitch pre-rework
3 were as laning Twitch Post-rework

The Xin Zhao one I was just being a man.

Habatch

Recruiter

02-23-2013

ive got a penta with fizz and mf

Stiletto

02-23-2013

My first penta was with Akali in baron's cave.

=> Was somehow the last person to hit every single enemy while my teammates died
=> Shrouded
=> Baron finishes off every enemy

hue

Lollicaust

02-23-2013

3 in all. First was with Lux, lasered the whole other team while they were running from the fight. Other 2 were with Vayne.

Food Crumbs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Got one earlier a couple days ago as Malzahar I would upload it to youtube and all that but eh... lazy... IF you guys want to see it I guess i'll do it.

MeisterJB

02-23-2013

Both my penta's were adc penta's, Cait and Trist. Cait one was meh but Trist one was awesome because i managed to carry the game hard from a losing game

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

with Evelynn and Tryndamere