Ashe remake ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HinataHakamada

02-24-2013

Hi community, this is my first post. I'm currently in elo hell btw. However, I have some suggestions on one champion, ashe. I find that she is overdue for a rework her passive isn't too reliable unless she stops farming for a while and her slow costs mana. My suggestion for the remake is to reverse the position of her passive and her q. So, instead of her passive being the crit, let her hits be like her q slowing people down and let her "remade Q" be a toggle to crit 100% while costing some mana. I think this will bring her in line with other carries. I'm willing to take any suggestions.

Coolnub

Ridiculed

02-24-2013

swap talon and ashe's passives.

EDIT: to clarify what both are here's a copy+paste off the wiki.

1. Mercy:
    Talon's autoattacks deal 10% additional damage to any target that is slowed, stunned, immobilized or suppressed.

Mercy is a passive ability that increases Talon's autoattack damage against targets under the effects of movement modifying crowd control.
    • Mercy does not amplify the damage from on-hit effects, such as Noxian Diplomacy and items such as Sheen.

2. Focus:
    Ashe's critical strike chance increases by 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18% every 3 seconds while not attacking. Focus' bonus is expended with her next basic attack.

Focus is a passive ability. For every 3 seconds passed since Ashe's last autoattack, her critical strike chance will increase additively by an amount dependent on her level. This effect only applies to Ashe's next attack, after which the bonus critical chance will be expended.
    • Focus displays a buff on Ashe showing the amount of critical chance she has amassed.
    • Focus will be expended even if Ashe's attack misses, is dodged, does not crit or if she hits a tower.
    • Using Ashe's abilities will not reset the Focus bonus.

HinataHakamada

02-24-2013

sorry dude, I meant to have the "crit" to be 100% as a toggle and the Q as a passive. This opens up to more dps. We can still keep her base stats and leave her with no defensive options so she isn't going to be really op. Now however, I find her very UP early and doesn't scale really well to late game. Let's take an example, Caitlyn. She has a strong early game and quite a strong late game. Last time I played caitlyn, her headshot crit did like 1.7k damage to creeps