Eve of the Jungle: How to be effective early-game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Restofarian

07-26-2010

just tried jungle eve in practice game. I've played lane eve many times before and jungle eve is def the way to go. I died on second pack (wolves then golem) because I failed to take your advice of KEEP ATTACKING. Oh well.. I ended up 21-2 with my AD build. AD EVE NO JOKE SON

thunion

09-20-2010

Thanks alots or this guide one it perfectly only 2 times so far but both times was called "best eve ever"

TheBestDD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

show us some vids of u jungling with eve

thunion

09-20-2010

sry my comp will lag like **** if i gonna film videos however want suggest everyone instantly after madreds razor to get wriggles Lantern it is op item for jungler eve:1it costs only extra 500g2it adds 5 more % to madreds razor special and 8dmg/7armor3Lifesteal makes you lose almost no hp when you jungle(at early game you still lose hp but not much and in mid game you lose only a bit from buffgivers however regen those at simple camps)4WARDS if you dont readed it clearly i will say one more time FREE WARDS well its like one permament ward which can switch positio every 3 min those wards are just amazing whe you set them somewhere in lane switching roads i have saved countless lives by seting them(also its really fun when ashe siting in bushes gets overhelmed by whole team )

sbudeeG

09-23-2010

I would seriously consider either updating this guide or clearing it altogether. Jungling has changed rather significantly, and the changes have made it less viable to stick Eve in there for extended periods of time. You're much better off sticking there until level 3, getting HS first, ravage second, and stealth at level 3. At that point, you go heal, grab a set of boots, and go gank. It is much smoother, faster, and lets you get more gold. I can routinely go over 20 kills and less then 5 deaths, and anywhere from 10-15 assists doing this. The key to jungling with eve is realizing that you are not warwick, and there is little need for you to try to be.

Also, Eve has horrible physical stats, so those that buy AD or Hybrid, I suggest you stop. She just scales horribly with physical stats. Low damage, low speed, her power lies in her spells and their ap ratios.

thunion

11-10-2010

using thi guide by this day and just love it(except those times when 3 of them gank me at start :O) i rarely fail with it and i think jungle eve i the only good way to lay eve as she just sucks in laning ;/ still dont understand why this guid ehave only +16 rating..

Ebonclaw

11-11-2010

Just tried this twice.

First time, I used my generic jungler page, which is IAS Marks, 14 Flat Armor (4 Seals and 2 Quints), and most of the rest in mana regen. I tore through the jungle, had plenty of HP left for Wraiths in my first leg, though I moved so fast I had to wait 15 seconds for Smite to be up for them. I was still notably slower than Warwick would be, due to the early B at level 3. Jungle testing in a practice broke down around this point, because it seems that due to Eve's nature, she is, more than any other jungling champ, highly dependent on getting at least 1 early gank. Since risk and reward cannot be properly quantified, it all gets fuzzy at this point. I continued in the jungle a bit, and took down the Dragon fairly easily at 11min with Wriggle's. I would suggest perhaps getting help from someone and doing it earlier, if possible.

Second run, I used my generic caster page, which is Magic Pen Marks, 2 Flat AP Quints, about 2/3 the mana regen that the jungle build has, and the rest filled out with AP/level. Without the additional 14 Armor, I was getting POUNDED by the jungle mobs. I made it to the Wraiths with 10 sec left on Smite, and -barely- enough HP to take them on. The 2 buff mobs were incredibly scary to fight - I felt as though I were taking twice the damage from them. Ultimately, it felt as though this build was getting a slower launch, and due to that, it would be crucial to get at least 1 successful gank by level 6 in order to keep exps and cash flow up to an acceptable level.

The conclusions I would draw from these 2 tests, are first that this tactic works best (unless the enemy just wants to feed you) as an AD build, with the IAS Marks which give you strong jungling efficiency, as well as synergizing well with the Black Cleaver that you'll want to build (and the Wriggle's you'll start with).

Jodediah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Kinda depressed that this is the only jungle Eve guide and it is outdated (IF wolves/golems, etc.). I'm still figuring out my runes masteries, but my build goes bloodrazor mobility malady black cleaver and then 2 situational items. Is the writer of the OP still reading this thread?

Ebonclaw

12-27-2010

Well I tried a couple Practice matches with this again, after the terrible "HP+Mana gain on levelup" nerf.

In short, the paths that I attempted seemed to just be a quick trip to a shallow grave, even with the more optimized jungler runeset. OP have any additional comments or input based on the recent patch changes?

Ebonclaw

01-03-2011

Class? Beuller? Anyone?