[Discussion]GA swapout

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

01-04-2012

I've been looking at some defensive items for carries in general. I often see GA getting purchased, and against CC heavy teams, a QSS is common too.

So I'm looking at the situation where I bought a GA, it's ability has been burned and I'm back to buy. There's still 4+ minutes on the cool down and I'm anticipating a fight before 4 mins.

Sure GA gives solid Armor and MR, but if you're a carry, that 60ish armor is likely going to be shredded by late game Armor Pen anyways, so why not just sell the GA and pick up a QSS. It's not like you'll make use of the revive ability, so you might as well get something that you can use right?

Well that's the theory. What do you guys think of this tactic?

DonkeyBalls

01-04-2012

Pretty cool. Depending how late in the game it was I'd try it. Once you get your full build excess gold is a waste after elixers. Come to think of it, can you sell a used guardian angel and buy a fresh one?

LostMoogle

01-04-2012

If you have all elixirs and extra money. yes.

FaerellG

01-04-2012

I don't think the GA ability can be refreshed like that.

ExiledTyrant

01-05-2012

it used to be possible when the game first came out but as years went by it got abused so they nerfed it. you could literally keep rebuying them fro a free revive if you had enough gold to recycle them end game