"You have been slain."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Does anyone else ever get that when another champion is killed at all?

I swear it's happened more than once to me, though I may simply be going crazy..

LadyEve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2010

This is a hilarious audio mishap.
Or you could be paranoid every time.
---
I love the way the announcer says "you" in "You have slain an enemy", because it sounds like "Eve" 8D

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

06-01-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey ChibiTushi,

I've not experienced this problem or gotten a report about it until yours. Is it possibly an issue with the way that announcements currently stack (ie you are receiving the 'You have been slain' to late) or is it happening when you are still alive? Let me know, and we'll keep on the look out for this one. If anyone else experiences it and has more details please let us know.

Thanks!

Schnippel

06-12-2010

hah i think he is just paranoid, my paranoid friend said it too.
Whenever he was in a team fight and ran out with low hp, then looked back while the champ was running to the fountain, he would yell in agony that he had no poison on him and that he could have been killed /QQ.
And then it turned out he wasen't dead.
But he is usually paranoid about games, yelling "Guys did i die? guys help! am i dead, on my screen i'm stuck"
When he isn't dead, just low hp.

Shuuyu

03-21-2011

If he was on VC (Skype, etc) with his team, he might've been hearing it from them.
That's happened to me a few times. :/

Or, yes, he is going a little crazy.
Maybe a quick break from the game would be in order, a similar thing happened to me after 5 consecutive days of playing Fallout 3. : |
But that's a story for another day. : P