Nunu needs some love!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

09-17-2009

Nunu happens to be one of the most well built allround heroes in the game, with a nuke that just puts most "nukers" to shame...
If his ult wasnt so "canceable" he would be a 1 man army ...

I Vote against this idea and to keep Nunu as he is...

ps: he's my favorite hero... i know what i'm saying

hojoe

09-18-2009

nunu's my favorite hero too, or was, after they just nerfed all good items to build him as a tank...
and in my opinion nunus ulti is ok as how far as it is cancellable by other heroes.. but by miss-clicking it is another way which however happens to often!
i hope as guinsoo mentioned they change the way of channeling spells like you can read
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=12209
(and undo the changes done to all hp items!)

Roidracer

09-18-2009

well you should look at nunus ulti more as a big aoe snare. attention getter and stuff like that on its own,
and with another hero to actually support nunus ulti like morgana, it becomes an apocalypse for the other team.
not to mention that even if he had no utli, he would still own with snowball spams

IfoughtaBearonce

09-19-2009

Alrighty, I am going to go and say that getting the veil should be enough, and you are correct. BUT they should try t do something about the mis-clicking. i get antsy and i click sometimes, hehehe.

It's really awesome that every answer on here more or less had some form of useful criticism. Makes me happy =D

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Don't forget to see the bigger picture, morgana + nuna nicely timed = Quad kill with JUST the ulty's

Anyways Veils is + then enough indeed