Nunu needs some love!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IfoughtaBearonce

09-17-2009

Hey everyone. I am still relatively new to the game. I played nunu a couple of times and all around i really enjoy the fella. my one problem i was having is that his ultimate is incredibly cancel-able. it could have been my own fault really i guess but every time i would attempt to cast it, i would either get pushed, knocked up,stunned, or silenced. It became incredibly irritating that his strongest move was so easily snuffed out. This problem also keeps him from being used in matches with skilled players, or having a spot on a skilled team, because every opposing team will have those abilities that can nullify him. It is hard in this situation though, because if we make him immune, he would devastate, and that would not be an answer. Maybe just a slight increase in resists and/or give him immunity to just the knockback/knock up? Ryze could have the same problem too, with enemies like kayle and morgana, but thats just 2 where more than half the champions have a stun, a silence, a knock back or knock up, and they aren't even their ultimate moves. I don't want to start a flame or anything, and if you have constructive criticism that is fine, i just feel he needs some dev love is all. just a little.

Nosaj

09-17-2009

I'm with you. I love Nunu but his Ult seems like it can be canceled or snuffed out by almost any other champion (including yourself if you accidentally mis-click during its charge).

I think there's a fine line with some Ults requiring skill and knowing when you can pull it off, but the sheer number of cancels vs. Nunu's seems a bit much right now.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

no. God no.

A well played NuNu is the bane of team fights as is. Not to mention that his self heal makes him near impossible to harass early game, and can even turn a losing solo fight into a winning one.

He has no need for a buff.

ImaBastard

09-17-2009

The snowmonkey is fine as it is.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-17-2009

farm banshee's yell problem solved

Evernight

09-17-2009

Yeah I rape balls with NuNu... you just need to time the ult AFTER stuns have been used.... I call it baiting the stun and also baiting a flash. It rapes really really hard so it needs some good counters.

Aspartem

09-17-2009

Jup, Banshee => lolz at your stun + wtf 1500dmg into your face.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-17-2009

Your name reminded me of IWABO. Thanks.

Rev

Adjudicator

09-17-2009

Yeah, a Banshee's Veil is the way to go. Good players will save their interrupt for his ult, so you need a workaround or otherwise be limited in your use of it.

That being said, I think Nunu is just fine. I find him very enjoyable to play.

Balls In Your Mouth

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evernight View Post
Yeah I rape balls with NuNu... you just need to time the ult AFTER stuns have been used.... I call it baiting the stun and also baiting a flash. It rapes really really hard so it needs some good counters.
Hey... I've never even played you