[Guide]Jungle Master Yi

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianderson View Post
What would you want me to call it? for the majority of my guide your in the jungle, would you prefer me to say "[Guide] Master Yi head into the jungle at level 6" of course it's a jungle guide if you farm in the jungle.
Its just a basic Master Yi guide. Think of some random title at the end like every other lunkhead has done so far. Currently this guide is misleading and false to its name, at a stretch you could call this "Roaming" since you roam between lanes killing neutrals on the way. However it is not jungling at all.

Roidracer

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianderson View Post
What would you want me to call it? for the majority of my guide your in the jungle, would you prefer me to say "[Guide] Master Yi head into the jungle at level 6" of course it's a jungle guide if you farm in the jungle.
well any hero can jungle when they hit lvl 6, you pretty much took normal yi, gave him razor, and sent him to jungle

Tarion

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
I hear many times about the might of Master yi jungling, i hoped this guide would be about that, it was not .
Can anyone do a basic explanation on how to jungle master yi?
I think it would be easier if the lizard elder wouldn't heal all life when you alpha strike him
You open with Alpha strike.

My initial guess would be to use the chance of instagib from Alpha strike to take out the randoms/wraiths first, and wait until you hit level 2 to take down the Lizard (Wuju might help). Can't see anything to make Yi stand out though.

May give it a try, see if I can pull anything fantastic out (Doubt it though. Yi is all about killing Champs after 6, for the easy refresh of everything. Can't see many teams where he's the best you've got for the jungle)

EDIT the 1st: OK, tried my first game. Went Cloth Armour + Pots, going for a Madred's. I figure he's putting it to good use with his ridiculous attack speed. Going to grab that, Sceptre and Greaves, and see where I end up.

What're the good aims for stuff like 1st Dragon kill?

EDIT the 2nd: Ok, second game done. Ended up at Dragon at ~7 minutes. Could do it earlier, I'm pretty sure.

Peetch

09-27-2009

awesome guide bro!

Coreup

11-07-2009

really nice guide bro gj