How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marlmos

08-16-2010

i dont think he has every single skin.
but as far as i heared on testrealm is everything unlocked for the tester. and all green guys for sure have testrealm accounts.

Zudok

08-17-2010

awesome! Thanks for this!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlmos View Post
i dont think he has every single skin.
but as far as i heared on testrealm is everything unlocked for the tester. and all green guys for sure have testrealm accounts.
I own most of them of them on live and not everything is on the test realm.
I am currently missing Guerilla Tristana, Groovy Zileas, both of Vlad's skins, and Woad Ashe.

And I only got a test realm account for testing season 1

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
I am currently missing Guerilla Tristana, Groovy Zileas, both of Vlad's skins, and Woad Ashe.
Correction: I now own Guerrilla Tristana and Woad Ashe (yay sale) pics up now

UnOfficial

08-20-2010

I have a question, do you know if any of these legendary skins will ever come back? I know hence the name legendary, but just curious.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnOfficial View Post
I have a question, do you know if any of these legendary skins will ever come back? I know hence the name legendary, but just curious.
Aside from Toboggan Corki and UFO corki that were for special events, I can't think of any that are gone.

The limited edition skins (different than legendary) are limited and will not be back.
The olympic skins might have a return, I don't believe I ever saw a definitive no for those. But the snowdown skins will change every year and the old ones won't be back.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-24-2010

updated with the new patches released skins

Warbéar

08-24-2010

Bump for needed update.

clixtorus

08-24-2010

... how do i get the new morgana... and katarina. (kinda mad i just got a katarina skin and then the new cooler one came out. didnt see any announcement).

theres many more skins that i see but have no idea where they are "purchasable" or when.

can you put something into the store system to show or say where/when they are available ?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landmarkmoon View Post
Bump for needed update.
Did you not see that I had already updated 4 hours before you posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clixtorus View Post
... how do i get the new morgana... and katarina. (kinda mad i just got a katarina skin and then the new cooler one came out. didnt see any announcement).

can you put something into the store system to show or say where/when they are available ?
I'm not a Riot Employee but I have suggested they at least put "coming soon" on skins that are coming soon.

The new morgana skin looks like it will be tied to the Demacian Delicacy competion and katarina will probably be released in a week or so. They do that often with skins that has splash screens but are not in the store. Thats why I have a bolded note about them at the top of this thread