How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kapucino

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
Don't be disingenuous; she has a boomerang and Australian aboriginal markings.

And I'm sorry if being white and entitled means racism somehow doesn't exist in your perfect world, but I assure you it does. This is one small example of it. Insidious things like this are the ugly face of modern racism.

Then again, in a game where bad players are "gay" and good players "rape", I guess racism is just one more fly on the **** pile.

I'm done with this subject.
I'm an asian living in Australia, I think I have an idea of the existence of racism among a modern social group. and I understand what Aboriginal refers to, I was just pasting a pure dictionary reference to stop any skin colour ****. I mean it's a game, I wish skin colour didn't matter, but I guess in a good way it can represent heritage and pride relating to that. There are "white" people who refer to themselves as aboriginal and they take part in aboriginal activities. My point originally is that I don't see how this can't apply to Sivir as a theme.

Anyway that is all, just clearing my point up. ^^

Katsaurous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Does anyone know if vandal twitch shoots bullets or something other than arrows?

RG Stylus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

when is winged hussar xin going to be released?

Kyoko Sakura

02-22-2011

Bump, btw nice name change

skstylez

02-22-2011

New kat does not seem worth 975... maybe because of the big breasts ^_^?

Stillhart

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skstylez View Post
New kat does not seem worth 975... maybe because of the big breasts ^_^?
Yeah I was lookin at it and wondering why it was 975 too. The splash art is great, the in-game model is really boring.

In other news:

http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view

/thread?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
Yeah I was lookin at it and wondering why it was 975 too. The splash art is great, the in-game model is really boring.

In other news:

http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view

/thread?
I dunno,
I think Xin Zhao might be more comfortable if I continue updating this on my own time
http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone...o_wingedhussar

That looks painful

Breidr

02-23-2011

Why has this not ben stickied yet. I refer to this thread all the time and am tired of hunting for it, especially on busy forum days.

STICKY!

Stillhart

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidr View Post
Why has this not ben stickied yet. I refer to this thread all the time and am tired of hunting for it, especially on busy forum days.

STICKY!
Wait... Encased Shadow is Red now, maybe HE can get it stickied!

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

02-25-2011

LOL Europe has a Polish version of LOL in Beta right now. (I should know, I'm a part of it :P)
The Hussar were Polish cavalry. Winged Hussar Xin will probably get released with the Polish version of LOL. Maybe it'll be free for beta testers as a bonus.