How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyBodyIsReggie

Member

09-25-2010

I bet those new skins (Pre-void Kass, Berserker Sion, and Grim Reaper Karthus) are all legendary. At least pre-void Kass should be. After all, hes going to need to have a different voice without the breathing apparatus right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilan View Post
I bet those new skins (Pre-void Kass, Berserker Sion, and Grim Reaper Karthus) are all legendary. At least pre-void Kass should be. After all, hes going to need to have a different voice without the breathing apparatus right?
His face is still muffled, but we'll see. It is unlikely all 3 will be legendary its poor marketing to saturate the market so heavily at once


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruyan

Senior Member

09-26-2010

hey ES if you're still trying to provide good pictures for all the skins, you could always move around the files to allow you to take the pictures of them without actually purchasing them. im not sure if you CAN, but you can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruyan View Post
hey ES if you're still trying to provide good pictures for all the skins, you could always move around the files to allow you to take the pictures of them without actually purchasing them. im not sure if you CAN, but you can.
1) Thats even more work, and unnecessary for a lot of them
2) That can provide an inaccurate appearance which is why I am really leery about doing it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-27-2010

Updated with the latest prices and my own shot of Reaper Karthus, maybe more soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

Senior Member

09-27-2010

Do you need help with these? Like for getting screenshots of say Pre-Void Kass or skins you don't wanna purchase.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
Do you need help with these? Like for getting screenshots of say Pre-Void Kass or skins you don't wanna purchase.
Sure, I'm always willing to take help. I prefer my format of back/front zoom but its not necessary as long as the images are pretty clear, or I can meet you in a practice game for some screenshots.

Really, the screenshots started because Riot didn't use to provide screenshots and people wanted to know how they looked, but I have no real reason to stop now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Yeah well you buy enough skins someone might as well help lighten the load. I run the game a little lower quality, so if you wanna meet in a practice game that's fine.

Eh, if nothing else the screenshots give a better full view rather than the weird angles they show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-28-2010

I know this gets bumped regularly so it's not a big deal, but WHY isn't this stickied yet??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

Senior Member

09-28-2010

EncasedShadow, is this your main summoner's name ?
It says that you only have 180 wins.
Since the time you're playing, I would have imagined you with more game played ^^.

Is there a summoner name we can add / check out ?