How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHMAD007

02-18-2013

I have like 95 champions.... i was just buy them and play 2 or 3 games then change and never come back to them, how can i sale the champions i don't use
I already sale 3 .

Atamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Frostfire Annie is still the old skin

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato83 View Post
honestly don't think OP will ever read this post but just wanted to give a big "thank you" - this thread has influenced almost all of my skin purchases (and even a couple champions) and Riot should thank you for funneling so much of my money at them
Yer Welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamic View Post
Frostfire Annie is still the old skin
Yeah I moved 2,000 miles and haven't had much time for updating. Getting settled now

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-05-2013

Celestine Soraka

ShawnDempsey

03-11-2013

Thanks again

johnfru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quick question: Is Riot Singed going to be available for purchase anytime in the near or far future or is it never going to be buyable ever again?

thanks a lot

Oz SammyD X

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfru View Post
Quick question: Is Riot Singed going to be available for purchase anytime in the near or far future or is it never going to be buyable ever again?

thanks a lot
Wondering the same thing, I missed this sale which sucks because I really wanted this skin, I don't think it will be released again though, hope it does :/

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfru View Post

thanks a lot
Riot Singed will not be returning to the store unless they drastically change policy. However you might find someone with an old promotional code. Streamers and Twitter are good places to search. There is also ebay, but it is likely to be expensive and it is not supported by Riot if you get scammed.

BoBoBoyyy

03-14-2013

Thank You

THExLASTxBUSS

03-14-2013

You should make a bioshock annie by making Annie the little sister and tibbers as a big daddy!!! I WOULD BUY THAT INSTANTLY