How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuentinTarantino

12-18-2011

How do the links become 'broken' anyway?

RegalCabbage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

NEED DODGE REFUND
Once I get it I'll be able to purchase all the champs with the christmas skins, and I really want them. So hurry up, Riot!

Praised Glory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Sorry. I am a newbie. Could anyone please explain what is this topic about and how does it show you how to get skins?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praised Glory View Post
Sorry. I am a newbie. Could anyone please explain what is this topic about and how does it show you how to get skins?
This topic shows how the many skins of League of Legends were/are available. For instance if you see the Kitty Cat Katarina skin in the client, and can't find in the store, you can come here to see if there is a reason why (Because it was a limited edition skin for the Harrowing).

The same goes for bundle and promotional skins.
I try to include screenshots because some people want to see how they will appear in game. Some other previews have popped up in the 2 years since I started doing this and now have videos and such, but they often use file swapping and datamining which if done improperly can have misleading results.

I own most skins, and while some older skins were file swapped, I try to provide accurate representations using screenshots of the actual unlocked skins.

The Loinrender

12-22-2011

Viktor has been added to the champion info screen. While no ability vids are up, both skins are shown. Also a new Katarina skin known as Sandstorm Katarina comes up on her page now. A new Veigar skin called Suberb Villain Veigar is also on shown on his screen. I know you like to add in the names before the screenshots are up so here is a heads up.

alltalknoaction

12-22-2011

Phantom Karthus is listed as Phantom Lich

Gunz285

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Pre-void kassadin skin, it wont let me look at that one!

GodOfDeath

Recruiter

12-24-2011

for pax TF i thought stacked decks was 2 cards floating around you??

but i see in like hsgg vids that it looks like regular tf stacked decks

Ashenth

12-25-2011

Explorer Ezreal won't let me look at it. :'(

QuentinTarantino

12-28-2011

Broken links... again.