Need help with choosing a Champ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eceerr

5 Days Ago

I want a glass cannon champ or , a champ that as lots of health and can dish good damage out ...

Mordeking

5 Days Ago

There's a lot of glass cannon champs, and a lot of bruisers (healthy damage dealers) as well. Is there anything else you had in mind?

V0 Meister

5 Days Ago

Hey eceerr,

Another thing which would help us help you is if we knew what role you wanted to play (top, jungle, mid, adc, or support).

xvanessa

5 Days Ago

I would definitely recommend Garen. He's super tanky and fun, his passive heals him, and he's not hard to play at all. You basically just have to Q, then E and your opponents will most likely back off right away. Not to mention, he's also really cheap and you can even get his Dreadknight skin for free just by following LoL on Twitter. Good luck!

DiamondGames

5 Days Ago

Ad tank garen, Darius, or for loose cannons go tristana

DiamondGames

5 Days Ago

oh and listen to x vanessa she pretty much laid it out to you

Kaytree

5 Days Ago

shyvana is naturally tanky because of her passive, and she can deal good damage if you land your e on someone

IS144d1331c37ebc2853a0c

5 Days Ago

If you wanna go glass cannon middle, I found veigar to be a lot of fun. He has a stun, an AoE spell, and his ultimate is amazing against other mages, he can easily get to the point where he does over 2000 damage in a single burst, but I will say that his stun a little difficult to land. GL hf