3150 ip....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathSheeps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

I actually just picked up Garen last night. Originally, I thought he didn't look like that great of a char, but he is quite enjoyable. His silence is on a pretty decent cooldown and judgement does quite a bit of damage. Oh and you get a great feeling when you drop DJ on an opponent's head to finish them off. On top of all that his resist makes him pretty tough.

DD DoubleDiamond

05-28-2010

Rammus.

I've only played him a handful of times while he was free, but chasing after a (what I imagine to be) terrified champion while you're spinning is oddly satisfying.

Not to mention he's a great tank with tons of utility. Just don't forget to get some magic resist vs that AP team.

cavitas

05-28-2010

bump.
still can't decide.

Sparro

05-28-2010

Cho go for cho!

Kritara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

In terms of usefullness Cho would be arguebly the most useful because of his CC.

Rupture + Scream = 2 CC options. 1 knock up and 1 silence.

Rammus is also very good, but is more damage focused then CC focused. Don't get me wrong though taunt is a very very powerful and dangerous ability. Cho'gath just happens to have more CC.

If your looking at tanks, Cho/Rammus would be the best primary tank. However, Mord and Garen can be good secondary tanks.(Not that I build Garen as a tank...ever; but it's a viable build)

Btw, if you don't know a primary tank is a tank with CC, while a secondary tank is a tank that's just hard to kill and make their carries run like little girls.

Now, in terms of flexibility you'll want to look at Garen and Cho. Garen performs decently as a tank, but great as an assassin. Cho'Gath can be ferocious AP nuker, although harder to play; it's still a viable option which gives me more flexibility then the others.