Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1 gold per 10 sec runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dat Vayne

10-20-2011

When I pick Quints I usually look at how much it helps me in percents.

Say your champ has 500hp at level1.

And you get 100hp from quints.Thats a 20% increase in health.Its actually less because almost every1 has more than 500 hp to start and you dont get 100 extra hp from quints but im just using simple numbers.Now say your an AP champ and you start with 20 AP.And you get 16 AP from quints.Thats a 80% increase in your AP.Which is why I choose flat AP or AD quints based on what champion I use.You just get more out of them thruout the entire game.

Mid game you have 2000 hp.Those quints now are only raising your health 5%.But you have 160AP.Your still getting a 10% increase in your ap with ap quints.Twice the benefit than flat hp quints.

Thats how i look at it anyway.I try to get the best percents on all my runes.And I always go flat because the champs I play early game is really important.

I imagine if your playing a champ with a bunch of per level runes than gold runes might be ok because your planning/building for mid late game anyway with your rune choices.

So basically look at your rune page.

If it is mostly per level runes feel free to get the gold runes.
If its mostly flat runes get flat ap/ad/health instead imo

Chaoticon

10-20-2011

500gold per 300min is a joke. Add up the gold "value" of all the other quints and it will surpass that lousy number, and help your early game at the same time.

Trazier

10-20-2011

Quote:
Fushingua:
I'm an idiot who thread necros things said almost 2 years ago, then i make a comment like i've made some kind of f***ing breakthrough because the game has changed since then. I'm stupid!

Yes my friend, you certainly are.