Giant Ugly Item Spreadsheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarMammoth

05-28-2010

Here's what I have so far in my work on analyzing the strengths of all items. This is a work in progress and I'd love any feedback or input that anyone has on it, or what kind of deeper analysis you might like to see (either mathematical or "practical").

I'm warning you now that the attached spreadsheet is extremely ugly, and has an immense amount of information on it which you probably won't want or need. Here is what you should know if you venture to try to read it:

I included both the Starting and Maxed value of various items, and separate listings for the value of some aura-items for yourself vs for those around you.

The "Base Gold Per Stat" is derived from the gold cost of the basic items that provide that stat.

The Stat/100g columns are how much of that stat you get per 100 gold spent on the item. It's useful if you are looking to stack that item as efficiently as possible to the EXCLUSION of all other stats. (generally, the base items are best for this, as they waste nothing on other stats)

Near the right side, there is a set of "Cost" columns - this includes the total cost of the item, the gold value of the base stats it provides, and the "cost" (the difference between those previous two) of any advanced stats, passives, and actives. I used Penetrations, Dodge, CDR, and Movespeed as the advanced stats, since you can't buy those without other things attached.

"My Analysis" at the very far right includes how I interpreted the numbers I got, and a few calculations regarding how cost effective various passives are like "2% of your health as damage" or whatever.

It may be useful to sort these items by the various columns.

Fleshgolem

05-28-2010

Found a slight mistake for Innervating Locket. It's actually 16.7HP/1s (same with MP i guess, didn't check)
Otherwise: Yeah, very ugly, but the analysis column helps a lot. Good stuff

WarMammoth

05-28-2010

Oops, yeah. That is HP/1, not HP/5. The mana is actually just flat wrong because of that mistake, it's actually 6.7 MP/1 + 9 MP/5 (the aura itself). I will correct it in my version.

So the actual values are 83.3 HP/5 and 42.5 MP/5. A lot better than I had it listed :X

acidammo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

There's already a similar spreadsheet (all though more organized) on Google Wave. That one doesn't take into account HP and mana regen at all, though, so this one is more precise. The owner of the other one is also an arrogant ******, so yeah, I'm glad we got someone else doing it instead.

Razerwind

05-28-2010

If you Freeze pane column A in Excel it makes it much much easier to read.

WarMammoth

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidammo View Post
There's already a similar spreadsheet (all though more organized) on Google Wave. That one doesn't take into account HP and mana regen at all, though, so this one is more precise. The owner of the other one is also an arrogant ******, so yeah, I'm glad we got someone else doing it instead.
I was not aware of the other one. Maybe I could look at it to get some organizational ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerwind View Post
If you Freeze pane column A in Excel it makes it much much easier to read.
I am kind of a noob when it comes to Excel other than calculations. I will investigate this and other cosmetic changes soon, I just finished all that data entry stuff.

Razerwind

05-28-2010

Yeah just go to View, Freeze Pane (in Office 2007, maybe slightly different in 2003 or other versions).

Fleshgolem

06-08-2010

I wanted to know how gold efficient those new items are, so I took the liberty and updated the table myself.

Here ya go

P.S: I edited it in OO. If that botched anything up, let me know

Carados

06-08-2010

This is the other spreadsheet. Ignoring HP Regeneration is a plus.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...Gc&hl=en#gid=0