Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nbdyman

09-13-2011

really looking forward to this patch overall.

GodOfDeath

Recruiter

09-13-2011

need sivir buff

INCIESSE

09-13-2011

Quote:
Keep It Unreal:
wait... singed buff?... i mean he was fine before...

his range is so small that it would cause him to fling people sideways a lot

HuGGmaN

09-13-2011

where r talons nerfs :<?

Oleoay

Recruiter

09-13-2011

Why don't you just ban Orianna? She that much of a problem?

Eraday

09-13-2011

better buff singed

ElCactus007

09-13-2011

Still no vlad fixes, 90% of the intelligent members of the community realize his early lane is horribly underpowered, and still he gets nothing besides what is essentially a bug fix, changing something to the way it should have been when the tweak was made=/= a buff, his lane is still pathetic and his 1v1 still lags far behind nearly every other champ. By the time he gets to do anything with that new "buff" hes already so underfarmed (hes incredibly item dependant too) that hes useless, almost no tweaks to vlad have ever been aimed at the level 1-9 lane, which is where he needs it the most, at the moment hes so easy to counter (ill say it now JUST ATTACK HIM and youll win the lane) its absurd.

Eurosia

09-13-2011

Nothing about Dominion/Season 2. Nice...

Fedise

09-13-2011

soo nidalee continues to get buffed? is that a joke? how about we give some love to some really underpowered champs like tristana? i don't know where riot gets their info on the need for buffs and nerfs for champs. it almost seems random. and a "rare bug" that makes teleport not work? it happened to me at least once per game that i used that skill.

HEXXEN9x

Recruiter

09-13-2011

yeay this patch is super fair ^>^