Riven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derkoffski

09-16-2011

I am also having this problem. It really makes it impossible for me to be a valuable team member. Love this game but can't play it on my home pc after this patch

Silverddragn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Medals?!

0appos

09-17-2011

lame patch

Murkaran

09-17-2011

singed buffs? are you ****ing joking

Diasero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2011

O.o
A lot of goodies this patch

Darpinyan1

09-17-2011

I do feel the Orianna range decrease as well as mana increase on command attack was a harsh nerf.

I feel the desired nerf would have been either the distance on the spell or the mana cost. both force her into positions of battle where she becomes too easily focused and a cancer for her team by feeding her opponents.

Thanks for reading.

x Sagittarius x

09-17-2011

did you guys get rid of first blood?

Chips and Tea

09-17-2011

Orianna was hit really hard... can you make her Q range 850 instead of 800? And not nerf her AA range.

Thank you.

Xenthek

09-17-2011

Mord nerf? I understand nerfing shield regen from minions. But seriously taking his e's shield build up from team fights, and nerfing his soloabilty from his q. Quite harsh.

JustinBlade

09-18-2011

Am I wrong or am I seeing an inconsistency with Smite? Can be used to steal other buffs from over trees etc. but not Baron Nashor? Either make it consistent or, better, remove it and rework jungling.