Riven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redsia22

09-15-2011

Riot creators! greetings! I am a concerned player! I mean listen to us! I do not care if the one who designed Riven The exile is labeled as the best, because in my opinion when I tried her, she is absolutely amess, for me she is 2nd the worst champ! after yorick! no offense thou ,you might ask why?? below I will tell you why this champ unsuccessful. first of all, her skill animations are terrific, she displayed variety of effects on execution, however, what matters is the content of her skills are nerf, lvl 1 cost 30 damage per slash plus(1) damage from your inherit damage, now this is funy thinking my normal damage cost 59 dps, also its pretty hard to land all of her broken wings spells knowing enemy can evade it, I PROPOSED that to improve the damage output, 100 percent normal damage from champ is added, or else this skill is somewhat stupid to fire 30 damage @ your enemy. in math, lvl 1 broken wings :30X 3(1) per slash = 123damage??? while normal damage 59 X 3 =177damage?? lame, so many actions just to land 123 damage, so it should be 30+(59) normal damage multiply by 3 slashes. ki burst is fine, but VALOR is another **** idea of shield mechanics is just overated. My proposal again is improve the distant, make farther dash and when Riven dash out, gives her dodge chances when damaging behind her and consume minimal percentage damage taken like 20% heals her, this will be her bread and butter in battle, also it would also be good for another champ user of ninja tabi other than Nasus and jax, I think it would be brilliant!!! Now this is a NEW ONES THAT YOU DONT SEE EVERYDAY! i have no problem with the ultimate it works fine with her, however if you want rreally to make her extra fun, lower her cooldown on BROKEN WINGS when she activated BLADE OF THE EXILE(ultimate), in that way she can wack more and help her team dishout teamfights and gives her huge impact in the game. Riot please READ this please Riven is so much CooL champ, but a handful of her skills are aweful if your really want to make her a star, heed my plea,.. please!! WHEN I pick her in ques, my teams would say direful stuff like how shes useless champ, Its realy the opposite on how PHREAK sells her in champion spotlight! im begining to accept it ,....... please vote guys! i donot care you you downvote, just read this!

Tuma79

09-16-2011

^tldr lol

WoLF42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Hoorah for potion queueing! Now i won't stop wasting pots all the time... xD

EnümaElish

09-16-2011

Yorick isn't the worst champion. I main him, like Tamat does, and Yorick's a boss.

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Still no Alistar love :/ meanwhile Rammus and Shen will do a hella lot more damage

Saverian

09-16-2011

Why nerf poor poor morde? What has he done to deserve this?

xXDanXx

09-16-2011

morde riles

Chopping Block

09-16-2011

I am so happy to see some changes to Taric. I wish t play him in the future!

fafafaulo

09-16-2011

mord is too up, he cant even make a shield for 1 sec, maybe Siphon of destruction adds additional shield and the rest remains.

UltiMUT

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m4nj4 View Post
Nice fixes, but after this patch my fps dropped dramatically (9-12 now) and it's almost impossible to play. I'm lagging like crazy in team fights and my friend has same problem :s

This wasn't the case, before this patch.
I am having the same problem. My latency is at about 100 and it 'says' I have 40 fps, but every 3 seconds (i can count it out), the game freezes for 1/2 a second. I am losing clicks and having trouble even keeping my free cam on my self because actions either freeze (like move camera commands) for that 1/2 second or do not register corrections and clicks during the 1/2 second.

It makes last hitting impossible and basically cripples the gameplay. I can not play on this patch and unfortunately will have to wait till next patch to play again.