Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowflameSXS

09-15-2011

Quote:
Sánguine:
Can we just remove Mordekaiser from the game completely now? That way it'll please the people upset at Mordekaiser due to the fact he is an insult to his previous self and is completely unviable plus it'll please the pub scrubs who got destroyed by him.

or you know maybe balance him out, maybe even redo the math for his dmg output/hp costs so its a bit balanced out? please!!!!!

Sammm

09-15-2011

Quote:
Wirt the Risen:
Hey Riot,

How bout you fix the bugs with your software and servers before releasing new champs and new play modes?

Hey Wirt, how bout you understand that businesses have divisions.

Edit: i accidently typed about

Patronvee

09-15-2011

I was fond of Taric the way he was. Now i must admit i am angered by the change.

Cruasan

Recruiter

09-15-2011

I dont really like taric's new ult, it's a bit weak.
The problem with taric's ult can be solved this way (imo):
1) either lower the cooldown like elementz said
2) or give it a like cc, like a 30 % slow or a 1 sec silence
3) or make it a ranged skill (300-400 range maybe) so you can do the damage from affar and still have the aura for your teammates
4) add a self heal over time for the duration

lionseatnoobs

09-15-2011

Here's a suggestion....rebuff twitch, please? I feel like you nerfed him a bit too much and now he is useless....Also, while you're at it, make him more free this week. I mean, he was realeased over a year ago, and he's been free only one time!

Also, if you could, i'm thinking about buying Twitch...so, if Phreak could decide to do a champion spotlight on him, that way, i can learn how to use him properly.

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work and hope to see Dominion up and running really soon.

Umezete

09-15-2011

Shaco bug fixes?

SHACO BUG FIXES!?!?

Its like Christmas came early and santa is a demonic clown of terror.

if they fix two shiv- poisons targeting bug I'd be absolutely thrilled at the place shaco is in.

Shatbat

09-15-2011

Those were mostly great changes they made there. Now clones are harder to find, Shaco will work much better, Sion won't be oom all the time... great job!

tnizzle84

09-15-2011

i hate this yall keep messin with morde now hes under power. quit messin with my champ ethier make him a tank r ap but please stop messing with him every time u change him i got to get a new build and runes. this is the 4th time yall messed with him leave him be hi is a tank r his ap pick one and stop changein him. this makes me wont to quit playin this stupid game. and thanks for clearin my rank matchs now i cant see all my kills and stuff with my champs i play.

tnizzle84

09-15-2011

the first time he was good all tank then dont know what yall did to him cause he just sucked the 2nd time the 3rd abd most recent was jus fine know i cant us my favorit and best champ again now i got to wait till yall fix him again befor i can play him. if u wont to cut a champ down go after gangplake r poppy r swain r some of the other over power ap champsr just redo r take morde out cause this not fare to change him and not the other op champs just cause a bounch of cry babys get raped by morde and iv seen more bad mordes then good ones. now he just sucks balls majorly please fix him soon

JustBeingMyself

09-15-2011

Morde nerf needs to be fixed he can be really good but again since the nerf, ppl target knowing hes easy to kill and he isnt fast and his shield can be taken down by 1 auto attack I mean ya he was a little OP with that shield but now it cant do anything, oh and rammus taunt is way to long need to nerf that since its like 5 sec or even longer