Riven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YangDeath

09-15-2011

um y did they make orianna suck??? she wasw my main champ

The Silver One

09-15-2011

is AD Kassadin viable once more?

Kalixin

09-15-2011

Very good bug fixes on all the champs.

Brand
Not a horrible nerf and he will still be a good mid.

Garen
Wont change much.

Kassadin
I may have to try hybrid on him now. The new (well technically the old) passive is much appreciated.
Null sphere is awesome.. It can actually silence peopel when you need it to now.

Mordekaiser
Better 1 v 1 early-mid game, yet is a bit weaker in fights where he has a lot of targets? I think this is appropriate. I play him and yes, he is difficult to take on. His ult with an AP build can still do 55% + hp damage.. so NOBODY should be complaining the nerf is too much. He still has all the damage he needs, and with 25% spell vamp.. who cares bout the shield when u have an ult that insta heals you.

Nidalee
Never played her, but I can always kill her easily. Probably a good buff.

Nocturne
Just keep nerfing his range. -.- His lvl 1 ult is pathetic. Now you are hitting his fear? Wtf riot. Poor nocturne.

Nunu
Eh. He is still only good for his ult and ARAM games.

Olaf
Not bad. He needs a good early game for a good late game. This helps make him less useless. More sustainability is good for his early/mid game.

Orianna
Thank god. Now I can malefic a minion without her balling the hell out of malzahar

Poppy
I noticed that bug the other day. Thanks.

Rammus
A lil more damage and hit back late game. Not too bad.
The insta switch Q W is amazing. I am so happy that was changed. His gameplay is so much smoother and the shield works better now. He can run away from and chase people a lot easier now too if you need powerball yet you are curled. Favorite tank just got a bit better.

Shaco
Good. Now it is heimers turn.

Shen
Mostly a buff. He seems viable again. I enjoy getting saved by shens.. it just doesnt happen much... nobody plays him. That and i like fail shens giving me a double kill (bad time to telepot in buddy)

Singed
Why? My least fave tank also got buffed.. ugh.

Sion
Mana was a huge problem.. this helps a good bit. I love the attack speed and movement speed boost. He can chase so much easier and hold up in a fight with his ult more.

Skarner
Eh not bad, but not enough.

Sona
WOOT if shes on my team. AWW if shes not.

Taric
I don't really know how this affects him. good or bad.

Vladimir
Awesome.

Items changes and what not all seemed decent.

Spâztiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

Love the patch, good work

Sibi

09-15-2011

Buffing Singed? Why beat around the bush, just make him immune to all forms of damage and get the unnecessary buffing ***** out of your system.

Chibico

09-15-2011

Is Miss Fortune going to get any attention soon?

BuddhazBounty

09-15-2011

You were 3 patch notes too late stating the removal of an ap ratio on shen's heal

Galorocha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

This Patch Sucks

The Game is Running With BAD FPS

Nykidemus

09-15-2011

The tab score screen is WAY too small now. Is there a way to adjust it to it's previous size?

Wirt the Risen

09-15-2011

Hey Riot,

How bout you fix the bugs with your software and servers before releasing new champs and new play modes?