Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cimis

09-14-2011

I <3 raging morde players, had to expect the nerf to come eventually.

demon666

09-14-2011

mordakizer.......doesent get bonuses for mutli hits .......wahhhhhhhhh no way, sad face.

Rollstank

09-14-2011

QQ for mord nerfs, he was tough, he was fun, because of his minion stomping powers. now oh well I'll just have to play better huehuehue

Elmatatan120

09-14-2011

Hi What about GP(gankgplank)? or MF

RayearthIX

09-14-2011

really don't like the Ori nerf, but I LOVE the Sona buff. Her early game healing has always been pretty bad, and this makes her much more balanced! GJ Riot!

TheENEKER

09-14-2011

Quote:
Elmatatan120:
Hi What about GP(gankgplank)? or MF

they are ok champs.... i bet that you are an anoob and u cant kill them because u overfeed them and now u want them NERFED !!!!

Balls Of Rust

09-14-2011

time to find a new game .. patches suck changes champs and leaving op ones.. roll on dota 2

NihilistZealot

09-14-2011

Quote:
Rollstank:
QQ for mord nerfs, he was tough, he was fun, because of his minion stomping powers. now oh well I'll just have to play better huehuehue

Dunno about "better" but at the very least play it "smarter" is more like it. He's not a massive powerhouse and he's one of the few champions that doesn't have the benefit of a CC of ANY kind. But, hey, we all knew it was coming. Just didn't think they'd hit him in the face that hard without giving him a buff or taking some of the more OP champs WITH him at least.

Quote:
TheENEKER:
they are ok champs.... i bet that you are an anoob and u cant kill them because u overfeed them and now u want them NERFED !!!!

MF is a pretty easy champ to deal with, GP you definitely have to know how to play against or he'll just breeze through you (he's a character that needs to be stomped into the ground early-on to prevent that from happening).

Rodimus Prime

09-14-2011

This list of changes is very exciting. Pretty much right on the mark. Well done Riot. I am concerned Morde nerfs have end up proving to be a tiny bit over the top but nothing that can't be adjusted easy next patch. Shen is going to be a monster again, possibly a tiny bit too strong. Taric is very interesting and I look forward to trying him.

Seishi88

Recruiter

09-14-2011

Why dont we get usefull balancing, like fix Eve, Yorick, and Karma...

I have been waiting for you to get your **** done riot! WHY U NO DO IT!

p.s. thanks for morde nerf