Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Card Sagas Wars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miirik

05-27-2010

I never heard about this game until a few days ago while looking up some other game.

Apparently it's a fan-made game thats been in development for at least 3 years O_o

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main_csw.htm

it's spanish mind you... because the creators are in spain... though I wonder why their page links are in english like "updates" and "links" and such O_o

Anyways, my mind is blown to bits by this epic of epic. For a long time now since Brawl came out I been saying there should be a hand-held version of brawl that is probably 16-bit.

This comes pretty darn close to what I was thinking of, except the characters from non-nintendo series... but that makes it even better!

I welcome our new overlords, I wish they would update more, seems like they update once or twice a year from the looks of it. If it's one day released I would love to play X and Etna and Chocobo.

edit: apparently a demo was scheduled to be released 2 years ago but that never came to fruition. I thought this project was dead but the last update is this year.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seventh777

05-27-2010

*cough*

Yes, this game has been in development for a long time, and a demo was planned, however, they (only two people are working on the entire game) are waiting until they can guess a release date for the full game before they release a demo.

Anyway, here's all the information in English here:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=93401.0

EDIT:
Oh yeah, and fyi, it's not a handheld game