Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liminalite

09-17-2011

where do you get it, is it available in Canada?

Neaveh

09-17-2011

I bought 2 of the PC Gamer magazine in hoping both codes would work for my boyfriend and mine account, but says invalid. Anyone having issue with that?

Ap0cal1pt1c

09-17-2011

nice hero(champion)

CG Marine

09-17-2011

this is sad...I got the magazine and my code doesnt work...

CG Marine

09-17-2011

Quote:
Neaveh:
I bought 2 of the PC Gamer magazine in hoping both codes would work for my boyfriend and mine account, but says invalid. Anyone having issue with that?

yeah, me too

Winry1

09-17-2011

So i bought the magazine in-store and now it says invalid code... I'm guessing someone copied the code before i bought it and redeemed it...

I emailed PC Gamer, but i cant use their customer support since i don't have a subscription to their magazine...

Esifex

09-17-2011

Quote:
Winry1:
So i bought the magazine in-store and now it says invalid code... I'm guessing someone copied the code before i bought it and redeemed it...

I emailed PC Gamer, but i cant use their customer support since i don't have a subscription to their magazine...

Same here. And the second link doesn't seem to be working too well, either - it's taking me to a site that has pretty much nothing to do with PC Gamer on the main-page. What is that, their publisher?

Prediculous

09-17-2011

Hey, if anyone's selling the arctic cait skin, ill pay with RP. Add me ingame.

Ryoka Blaze

09-17-2011

I cant appear to get my code to redeem either.. is this just a glitch? Im hoping also someone can help me with it..

Ryoka Blaze

09-17-2011

I received the same error when trying to redeem my code a moment ago. Is it a possible glitch? Whether it is or not though, can someone help me with this?